• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok here is the question.

If 1.2 go live...

To all those who wanna play a DPS warrior class

Give me 1...damn....reason why to chose juggernaut/guardian instead of marauder/sentinel...

Just 1...

Many reasons of style, but no damage reason; more damage = marauder not Juggernaut ...

Ok here is the question.

If 1.2 go live...

Give me 1...damn....reason why to chose juggernaut/guardian instead of marauder/sentinel...

Just 1...

If you ONLY want to play as a dps warrior class why the hell did you choose the tank class. Tanks are THE most important thing in this game in rated pvp. Dual spec is coming. You can switch back and forth from tank to dps.

This is almost as stupid as the sage/sorc who can throw shields on other people and heal/cleanse crying if a sniper/slinger beats them in dmg. That is ALL THEY CAN DO.

BTW? guardians/jugs will STILL be good as dps because they have more CC are far less kiteable and your taunts are off the global cooldown and cost no resource. If you aren't using your taunts every time they are off cooldown? You are playing wrong to begin with.

If you ONLY want to play as a dps warrior class why the hell did you choose the tank class. Tanks are THE most important thing in this game in rated pvp. Dual spec is coming. You can switch back and forth from tank to dps.

This is almost as stupid as the sage/sorc who can throw shields on other people and heal/cleanse crying if a sniper/slinger beats them in dmg. That is ALL THEY CAN DO.

BTW? guardians/jugs will STILL be good as dps because they have more CC are far less kiteable and your taunts are off the global cooldown and cost no resource. If you aren't using your taunts every time they are off cooldown? You are playing wrong to begin with.

They dont even have cc, lol (And with 1.2 fail stun in charge, not only they wont have enough cc, but 2 juggs charge on same target, will make that target IMMUNE to EVERY other classes CC since it will fill their resolve....

And if u say jugg is tank class :

1st) why the hell it has 2 DPS specs and only 1 tank spec?

2nd) If u wanna play tank class, why the hell roll jugg/guardian and not Vanguard/Powertech?!?!?!?

Edited by unicornfive

They dont even have cc, lol (And with 1.2 fail stun in charge, not only they wont have enough cc, but 2 jugg charge on same target, will make that target IMMUNE to EVERY other classes CC since it will fill their resolve....

And if u say jugg is tank class :

1st) why the hell it has 2 DPS specs and only 1 tank spec?

2nd) If u wanna play tank class, why the hell roll jugg/guardian and not Vanguard/Powertech?!?!?!?

Taunt is on a 15 second cooldown and cost no resource. It is OFF the global cooldown (meaning you lose ZERO dps while using it).

AOE taunt? Same deal but a 45 second cooldown.

You are a tank. If you want dps as good as a pure lose the ability to taunt outside of guard stance. You can't have it both ways.

Dual spec already gives you a huge advantage as a tank/healer. Seriously cry me a river. The offhand on a sent/marauder doesn't hit nearly as hard as you think and to be honest? Most sent/marauders will still prob be annihilate/watchman. Oh yeah...that spec just got two HUGE nerfs. One to survival (can't 100 percent dmg cloak) and one to anti kiting (80 percent transcendence). Yes their are marauders/sents who didn't have 80 percent transcendence. They are morons or played on a bad server where they didn't need it.

Edited by biowareftw

Taunt is on a 15 second cooldown and cost no resource. It is OFF the global cooldown (meaning you lose ZERO dps while using it).

AOE taunt? Same deal but a 45 second cooldown.

You are a tank. If you want dps as good as a pure lose the ability to taunt outside of guard stance. You can't have it both ways.

Dual spec already gives you a huge advantage as a tank/healer. Seriously cry me a river. The offhand on a sent/marauder doesn't hit nearly as hard as you think and to be honest? Most sent/marauders will still prob be annihilate/watchman. Oh yeah...that spec just got two HUGE nerfs. One to survival (can't 100 percent dmg cloak) and one to anti kiting (80 percent transcendence). Yes their are marauders/sents who didn't have 80 percent transcendence. They are morons or played on a bad server where they didn't need it.

Powertech and Assassins have it both ways...

And before u reply read the 1st post again..

IF you want DPS warrior....DPS ... i didnt talk about tank...

If u want tank u ll make powertech...Jugg/guardian doesnt even worth mentioning...

I have seen more juggs/guards top damage than marauder/sent.

So damage is still pretty viable if you play correctly. You can choose a good warrior dps class and go mara/sent or you can go a warrior dps class with pretty much the same damage, with some more utility and control you could go jugg/guard

I still think Marauders wont out class Juggs

For the same reasons Snipers dont out class Ops

Juggs get taunts, jumps, pushes, and heavy armor

Maras get jumps, dps

As utility goes, no contest

AND if Juggs really wanted to DPS, they only need to slap DPS gear on instead of the Tank PvP gear.

Hell, I am tank spec'd in my assassin with stalker (dps) gear. I can literally parry/resist/minimize everything while nuking an opponent, carry a ball, force pull, and force speed. And once legacy is out, force choke you.

TL DR:

IMO, full dps classes wont outshine their counterparts because of buffs/nerfs. Ever.

I personally chose Juggernaut cause only nabs like to dual wield stuff..... Btw your argument got destroyed 7 years ago when Burning Crusade said G bye to the buff bots that pallies were.

If your specced dps you should do about equal dps to everyone else specced in dps. Utility ccs, etc balance are a completely different question

Ok here is the question.

If 1.2 go live...

Just 1...

Even in ranked will be nice to have a back up guard/taunt/aoetaunt that alone is worth it, Force push is beautiful, intercede is lovely...

Thats about 6...

And yet, if you pick marauder you have better defensive cooldowns.

How strange! :eek:

Moron.

Powertech and Assassins have it both ways...

And before u reply read the 1st post again..

IF you want DPS warrior....DPS ... i didnt talk about tank...

If u want tank u ll make powertech...Jugg/guardian doesnt even worth mentioning...

PT Pyro is being nerfed.

Assassins/shadows are all specced tank...

Regardless if you don't realize how good taunts are you are prob a lil kid who just wanted to look like Luke Skywalker...

Let me break it down for you. You have taunts, push, pull, heavy armor and WAY more mobility then a 1.2 marauder rage spec. You have a friendly charge, and your charge resets on push. You also have an aoe slow to set up your sweep (keeps people from running away).

When dual spec comes out you can switch back and forth from tank to dps. A pure dps class can spec...dps and dps...

What does marauder/sent get? More dmg. If you can't handle that? Reroll.

PT Pyro is being nerfed.

Assassins/shadows are all specced tank...

Regardless if you don't realize how good taunts are you are prob a lil kid who just wanted to look like Luke Skywalker...

Let me break it down for you. You have taunts, push, pull, heavy armor and WAY more mobility then a 1.2 marauder rage spec. You have a friendly charge, and your charge resets on push. You also have an aoe slow to set up your sweep (keeps people from running away).

When dual spec comes out you can switch back and forth from tank to dps. A pure dps class can spec...dps and dps...

What does marauder/sent get? More dmg. If you can't handle that? Reroll.

Juggernaut has pull?!?!?? R - O - F - L

You dont have a clue about this game and u trying to give advice...

Ok i ll accept u DONT know about the REAL difference between heavy and light armor, not many ppl know it.... they are all like "wooooowww Heavy armor! Must be really hard to killed cause its heeaaaavyyy armor"

But pull?? on a jugg?? wasted my prescious time on you and pl like u...

dont expect a reply to u again...

what jugg has going for it, is that fact that even while dps spec, they bring far more utility and group related abilities to the table.

they're the only dps that is going to return to the scaffolding after getting knocked off with any predictability. They have 2 inherent gap closers, one to an enemy, one to a friend, one of which can have its cd reset by another ability; you can also potentially have 3 but its spec specific. The 2nd gap closer also reduces damage of the target you jumped to by 20 percent.

-they can still use both single and aoe taunts while dps spec to reduce damage on focused targets.

-they can switch from dps to tank form without cast time (but lose rage) and be able to guard some one far faster then a bh can.

-the inherent defense allows them to make better use of the shared tree, which centers on building stacks to buff attacks (5 stacks for one in particular), which allows them to be aoe wrecking balls.

marauder wins on flat damage, but when does flat damage, and not damage +utility decide games?

what jugg has going for it, is that fact that even while dps spec, they bring far more utility and group related abilities to the table.

they're the only dps that is going to return to the scaffolding after getting knocked off with any predictability. They have 2 inherent gap closers, one to an enemy, one to a friend, one of which can have its cd reset by another ability; you can also potentially have 3 but its spec specific. The 2nd gap closer also reduces damage of the target you jumped to by 20 percent.

-they can still use both single and aoe taunts while dps spec to reduce damage on focused targets.

-they can switch from dps to tank form without cast time (but lose rage) and be able to guard some one far faster then a bh can.

-the inherent defense allows them to make better use of the shared tree, which centers on building stacks to buff attacks (5 stacks for one in particular), which allows them to be aoe wrecking balls.

marauder wins on flat damage, but when does flat damage, and not damage +utility decide games?

So u say jugg is a mediocre tank and mediocre dps, that cant do either of them effectively... He exists in wz just to jump from target to target, offering no real dps, and no real protection skill....just exists there to annoy enemies....right?

Cause from what u describing , thats what i get...

You want dmg? roll mara You want serious tank? roll assassin, powertech..

You want average dmg - average tank, roll jugg to annoy enemies...

Also, jump to some ally and guard him? Really?? Marauder dies 10 times harder than jugg...and u ll go as dps gear and spec jugg to guard someone thats been focused?? LOL...

I ll tell u the outcome...u ll die faster by guard dmg, than the target u guard... especialy in soresu form WITHOUT shield offhand..