Nerf sents and maras already!

ColdSunHoth

Just wait for the patch. Everyone will be saying the same thing, too many jumpers in this game, where are my heals. And at that moment every bad player will say to themselves maybe if i had interupted that BH or rooted that sorc, we could have kill him, and then curse themselves for screaming for nurfs. But it will be too late. Glowsticks have taken over the universe.

They should be fine with a little less survivability and the same damage. Lower that freaking heal and we stop calling for nerfs. Right now a single watchman can hold against 2 players by himself for a good amount of time. They aren't tanks for christsakes. Oh yeah, a good one will kill the first opponent and nearly kill the second depending on the classes. Don't try to tell me you don't think they are overpowered. :) Please. Edited by ColdSunHoth

I find every nerf post funny. They made by people who just have no clue. Every class in this game can rock if played by the right person. Every class in this game if played by an idiot will be bad even Marauder/Sent.

I have seen every class in this game top charts and seen every class be at the bottom.

I have sorcs run into 3 melee when it was stupid to do and have seen melee just let range pound the sh** out of them and no line of sight or attack the ranged.

Each class can shine each class can be bad..just depends on who is playing them.

Edited by Badlander

I find every nerf post funny. They made by people who just have no clue. Every class in this game can rock if played by the right person. Every class in this game if played by an idiot will be bad even Marauder/Sent.

I have seen every class in this game top charts and seen every class be at the bottom.

I have sorcs run into 3 melee when it was stupid to do and have seen melee just let range pound the sh** out of them and no line of sight or attack the ranged.

Each class can shine each class can be bad..just depends on who is playing them.

Yeah yeah the L2P excuse. Funny. We'll see.

They should be fine with a little less survivability and the same damage. Lower that freaking heal and we stop calling for nerfs.

Please be more specific... What is little less survivability? I bet that you would like to remove every defensive CD and it still wouldn't be enough for you... And please explain this "Lower that freaking heal"... Do you think that 2% of total HP heal after bleeding crit is op? Are you serious?

I hope that BW will always ignore stupid qq topics from people like you... You are plague of every game. "<insert random class> are op!!!!1!1 plz nurf them!" topics are never constructive and should be deleted immediately.

Please. Too much damage and too much survivability.

Are you out of your mind? Too much dmg and survivability?

Ok, survivability i disagree with, without defensive buffs (which have a moderate CD) are the only thing that truly keeps us alive, without them we are easy to put down.

In terms of damage. Well, we don't hit as hard as other classes out there, GS, BH, Sins, OPs, scoundrels...even juggs/guards aoe slam for 6k+. They all have equal if not more dmg output than sents/mara's. The only thing that allows us to put more dmg out is the centering buff inspiration (15% dmg increase) stacked with adrenals/relics. other than that the dmg is mediocre.

But what is the difference between classes mentioned above to sentinels/marauders? range, stealth, hybrid heals and yes, a mass amount of cc. Not only that but the mechanics of the sentinel/marauder class are quite intricate in comparison to other class mechanics.

You really need to stop shouting blue murder and get your head down and direct your time and effort playing intelligently rather than wasting your time here.

That being said, i have a 50 GS which i assume that is your class. Other than it being slightly bugged and animations being fractionally off, they are perfectly fine. Great CC abilities, great offense/defense. Do some home work, use leg shot and kite.

They should be fine with a little less survivability and the same damage. Lower that freaking heal and we stop calling for nerfs. Right now a single watchman can hold against 2 players by himself for a good amount of time. They aren't tanks for christsakes. Oh yeah, a good one will kill the first opponent and nearly kill the second depending on the classes. Don't try to tell me you don't think they are overpowered. :) Please.

Why shouldn't a good sentinel/marauder hold his own in a 1v2 fight? A good player using any class can hold their own in a unmatched fight. It's all about popping the right abilities at the right time.

Except if it's a Healer.. he shouldn't be able to hold his own even in a one on one fight.

Healers shouldn't just drop dead because someone jumps on them on a 1v1. Although more rather the healer's teammates should be supporting that healer. there should be no reason a healer would be in a 1v1 fight.

I have no issues with healers as long as they are not guarded, if they are guarded then i jump on the person who is applying that guard.

In terms of damage. Well, we don't hit as hard as other classes out there, GS, BH, Sins, OPs, scoundrels...even juggs/guards aoe slam for 6k+. They all have equal if not more dmg output than sents/mara's. The only thing that allows us to put more dmg out is the centering buff inspiration (15% dmg increase) stacked with adrenals/relics. other than that the dmg is mediocre.

You are semi right, but you're also WAY off. Watchman Sentinels have the best (stated off camera by devs at the guild summit) DPS in the game. We don't have the best single ability damage, but I'd say a sent who can play can also dish out the close to the best spike (use inspiration, adrenal/relic/valorous/stack last OS with Cauterize/Zen/merc slash) damage aswell. I don't know what to say to anyone who prefers Damage > DPS. I don't think half the scrubs playing games these days realise they're entirely different.

please be more specific... What is little less survivability? I bet that you would like to remove every defensive cd and it still wouldn't be enough for you... And please explain this "lower that freaking heal"... Do you think that 2% of total hp heal after bleeding crit is op? Are you serious?

I hope that bw will always ignore stupid qq topics from people like you... You are plague of every game. "<insert random class> are op!!!!1!1 plz nurf them!" topics are never constructive and should be deleted immediately.

^ qfe

Yea right, anyone at 50 playing for some time know its BS. They need to be adjusted. More survivability than a freakin tank and doing as much damage as a GS almost. Get real.

This is flat out not true.

Stop trying to kill some mara/sent with a tank friend bubbling him and a pocket healer.

I'd say Force Camo no longer granting invulnerability is a pretty significant nerf to survivality. I have more close calls lost to Force Camo than Undying Rage, because Undying Rage at least I know where to kite the Marauder but Force Camo I obviously have no idea since it's an unbreakable/undetectable stealth.