Official Questions Thread for March 23rd, 2012 Q&A Blog Post

JovethGonzalez

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are there any plans for an aging feature for those interested in role playing? To have our characters age as we progress through the story would be much appreciated. Such as adding wrinkles or turning hair grey as you finish acts? So that a lvl 50 jedi master would be the old looking master, without having been the old looking padawan.

Sincerly,

A SWTOR fan.:D

Edited by hewhoyoucalliam

Currently the Republic space station seems very cramped and run down. Is there a chance that we could see changes to the area that open it some? Possibly a color swap away from the gold color which seems more at home on Hutta. I was thinking a light blue that would complement the lakes which no one really notices. Also removing the security gates around all the vendors might help some as well.

Are there any plans to have an endgame for solo and small group players? I'm not asking for free epics, raid gear. It would be nice to have something to work toward as a solo/small group player. Maybe gear that is better than com gear but not as good as raid/hard mode gear. Maybe some other type of incentive for doing them besides the gear. This would really help me and two of my friends and make the game more fun at 50. Sadly not all of us can raid or spend several uninterrupted hours playing ;(. Edited by Beyorn

Can you please explain some of the reasoning behind the healing nerfs?

It almost seems like every healer is up in arms reguardless of class. The sorc healer changes, while easier to adapt to in PvE, are going to make a pure sorc healing useless in PvP. I can not stress this enough.

I am all for revisiting the cost of force for both heals, but the changes to pure sorc healers in PvP are pretty much a complete disaster.

the Legacy stuff looks great guys, OPs are ok.. but PVP is really lacking. There is ZERO feedback in the pvp forum.

Is it possible to get PVP dev's to actually be involved in the community?

Maybe this would help people feel involved and not ignored. It might even make alot of the people there less disgruntled...

P.S is it also possible to get the people to actually READ tickets we submit before giving us the generic response? Received a canned letter that had nothing to do with our problem is insulting.

In a previous Q&A, it was confirmed that a system will be introduced to allow legacy name changes. Will that system allow discreet changes to cover current shortcomings? For example, my character's name should be Jarrik Ta'Karn, but due to the capital letters rule, it's Jarrik Ta'karn. Will I be able to correct this, or will the system think this name is already taken and block me?

Will it ever be possible to someday view companions in the operations frame window? I currently play with a friend as a dedicated healer, and trying to heal our companions is awkward at best with my preferred choice to use operations frames as party frames.

In terms of artifice, will we ever be able to craft the Black Green Color Crystal? As a die hard green lightsaber fan, I really want the opportunity to weild a lightsaber with this crystal though I live in Australia and I cannot find the Razor products anywhere (and shipping doubles the price online). Could it be implemented to pay a flat price (one time fee) for the crystal/schematics, because I really want that crystal and feel I am being cheated out of a part of the game.

If I'm interested in the same-sex romance options coming later this year, as mentioned at the guild summit, should I wait on talking to current companions? If I've already romanced a character will the option to switch to a new partner be available?

We are still waiting for a response on merging servers or allowing server transfer. There has been well over a hundred posts on this issue and to me it seems like a huge priority. If people continue to get frustrated at low server population, morale will go down and people may give up. Please don't let this happen.

Why does the camera center itself when I start to move? Will there be an option to remove it? I want to be able to look backwards and to the sides while on the run! Without having to keep pressing mousebutton1.. That way I can select targets at my side while still running.

PS. Please merge servers or make char transfer possible DS.

Edited by Superadrian