Togruta or Twi'lek

Celcionna

So what did she do? Haven't really looked, only just recently had the time to watch the new episode.

She acts like an annoying bratty little bint for most of the TCW series. I saw one episode of it with her as the main character and never watched the show again.

Edit: Though Shaak Ti is pretty awesome, and Kira's master is a damn FOX so they've made me like the species a bit more.

Edited by Aximand

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She acts like an annoying bratty little bint for most of the TCW series. I saw one episode of it with her as the main character and never watched the show again.

Edit: Though Shaak Ti is pretty awesome, and Kira's master is a damn FOX so they've made me like the race a bit more.

I thought she only acted that way in session 1 and 2? Then was more mature in 3/4. Did they change her back to that? Never really noticed, my viewing of the TCW have been scattered.

Edited by Wolfninjajedi

I thought she only acted that way in session 1 and 2? Then was more mature in 3/4. Did they change her back to that? Never really noticed, my viewing of the TCW have been scattered.

Two whole seasons is two seasons too much.

Edit: Though Shaak Ti is pretty awesome, and Kira's master is a damn FOX so they've made me like the species a bit more.

Actually.. thats only season 1. In Season 2 and 3 and 4, she was pretty amazing IMO.

It's almost as if she was a teenager who's character matured over the series that is telling her story.

Irregardless, she's a bratty little piece of crap and I don't want to listen to her.

Its perfectly fine for other people to like her, I just can't stand her.

Not to bash BW but why did they have CHiss?

Togruta, Rodian or, Mon Calamari make more sense than having Chiss.

Since BW is all about canoness why are Chiss part of the first available species?

No one knew/heard of Chiss until Thrawn. They weren't a famous/big population in the galaxy.

Because Chiss use exactly the same wire frames, animations and art assets as humans. They just paint them blue. It was a fast art cheat to add races for zero technical effort. It is the same for virtually all of the current player races. They all use the same animations and underlying frames. Torgruta didn't make the cut because it would require modifications and technical assets to resolve the clipping issues with the montrails.

Still wondering exactly where half a billion dollars in game development went?

The early episodes with her were pretty annoying. But they did eventually find a good balance for her, and I really did warm up to her by late second season. By mid third season when they "grow up" her character model a bit and she starts dual wielding with the full right hand saber, short left hand shotta, she actually turns into one of the cooler and more kick *** SW characters.

She still comes nowhere close to Ayala Secura, especially the CW version with the sort of "Kardashianesque" character model curves and the uber sexy Jenifer Hale french accent.

• 3 months later...
Not to bash BW but why did they have CHiss?

Togruta, Rodian or, Mon Calamari make more sense than having Chiss.

Since BW is all about canoness why are Chiss part of the first available species?

No one knew/heard of Chiss until Thrawn. They weren't a famous/big population in the galaxy.

there is a big time gap between swtor and the movies. maybe something happens between those two time that makes the galaxy think that chiss went extinct when they really moved to deep space. So they thought chiss were extinc, people forgot about them and stopped talking about them in the 3,500 years between tor and thrawn

i love the togruta race, and in my opinion, ahsoka is actually a good character.

but i love vette for her personality, though i would prefer a togruta.

Light Side SI can romance Ashara. Heck, even Dark Side can romance her as long as you give her a lot of bling. :D