So when does 1.2 come out?

Majestic_Jazz

When ever marketing says so; they will need to make a few more videos to hype it up to let us know about the cool new features that is in 1.2. Maybe they will tell us a DATE at PAX East or even better E3 and give us a CGI. Then tell us when they go to Ireland or some other new location.

Oh wait did they already do that?

Edited by RawGutts

They're holding the jesus patch back to retain subs for the May earnings call, there is no reason many of the proposed fixes can't go through now.

So you work for Bioware then? I mean how else do you have such intimate knowledge of the inner workings of the company to know they are just sitting on a patch.

When you use the search function?

*sigh*

I'm too nice, I can't just leave it at that.

They said at the guild summit that it was targeted for early April.

Its the internet. Whether you are mean are nice is irrelevant unless you are mean to that person's face and not through a keyboard. ;)

:cool:

As for everyone else, thanks for the replies. It sort of sucks because I just finished Mass Effect 3 and now I want to get back into SWTOR. I would have hoped that the the 1.2 patch would be near but looks like I'll have to hold off at least another month before I create my 2nd character.

Edited by Majestic_Jazz

Its the internet. Whether you are mean are nice is irrelevant unless you are mean to that person's face and not through a keyboard. ;)

:cool:

Actually, I'm pretty sure it's still relevant. Why do you only have to be nice to someone when you are face to face? Being nice to other people should be universal. And if you think someone doesn't deserve it, you don't say anything at all.

And yes, I don't always follow that myself, but just flat out dismissing because you cannot see the other person, yeah, that's not the kind of world I want to live in.

So you work for Bioware then? I mean how else do you have such intimate knowledge of the inner workings of the company to know they are just sitting on a patch.

I hope he does work with Bioware and/or EA or any subsidiary. As a licensed broker I'm reporting this disclosure just in case it is case of insider trading.

Definitely coming before GW2 release.

April 10th we can pre-order DDE of GW2. Guessing 1.2 will be out in April sometime.

I guess that sort of makes sense, as 1.2 is supposed to have a lot of great things such UI customization.

I guess they could be holding 1.2 back as leverage against their competition. Who knows, but I cannot complain too much, until then, I'll just continue to level my character to 50 and wait for 1.2 before I go all out on other characters.

I hope he does work with Bioware and/or EA or any subsidiary. As a licensed broker I'm reporting this disclosure just in case it is case of insider trading.

and that just means your that much more of a douche bag that has no life outside of work congrats.

anyways back to polite conversation. the 1.2 patch i heard was being pushed back to late april because of some fixes that didn't work the way they (bioware techs) thought they would

*cross finger* hope i'm wrong though we need this damn patch lol

Edited by Tansentheshatai