Guess you all love swtor afterall. Cute!

Poin_Dex_Tenobi

All I read on these here forums is doomposts; how the game is dying, losing subs, the world ending etc.

Yet whenever something like this patch happens, a lot of people whine and complain, showing 0 patience.

So, everyone is getting all their panties in a knot cause they can't play swtor, guess you all love the game afterall, eh? :D

Edited by Poin_Dex_Tenobi

All I read on these here forums is doomposts; how the game is dying, loosing subs, the world ending etc.

Yet whenever something like this patch happens, a lot of people whine and complain, showing 0 patience.

So, everyone is getting all their panties in a knot cause they can't play swtor, guess you all love the game afterall, eh? :D

so true.

All I read on these here forums is doomposts; how the game is dying, loosing subs, the world ending etc.

*losing

The game is relativly new so i think people should continue playing and waiting and se what the game will become after some patches and tweaks. For example look at WoW, It was just the same in the beginning of it. Though i can say that it was much more fun before then it is now.

Maybe there should be a thread for people who are fine and dandy with things. :)

There wouldn't be any posts in it because those people would either be busy playing the game, or busy with other life stuff when not playing the game.

All I read on these here forums is doomposts; how the game is dying, losing subs, the world ending etc.

Well that would be the people normally playing I guess, not the people normally not playing.

So wouldn't the people playing be ones that really like the game not those that hate it? :confused:

lol... was going to post this exact thing. It's so true!

Everyone whines and ******* like little children because they like the game too much but lack the social skills and respect to show correct understanding and appreciation towards others.

People these days... just how it is. Impatience has turned into a compliment. :rolleyes:

It's beautiful, isn't it?:cool:

You people must not hang on the forums much. The rage quit threads are far far fewer now and are locked within a page or two, if not immediate. So, what you guys are raging about is so 2 months ago.

And, it makes you all seem like the whiners about it... just saying.