New patch and server maintenance at peak time?

defendurname

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

all the complaining about the downtime, really? 120 pages of ppl QQ'ing? lets put this into perspective, if the patch is necessary to make the game play better, then so what? take this time to get off your butt's and go for a walk, or do the housework you have been neglecting playing MMO's. they will get it fixed and you can go back to ruling the universe in your "command centers" that are located in your mother's basements Get a Grip on yourself, and find something that is truly worth of taking up a cause and expend all this energy to solving "whirled peas"

Whine on EU.... Its peek time for you, deal with it, sorry. If i decided to play one of the Awesome MMOs that come out of Europe, then i would accept that peak for me isn't peek for you. If you don't like it, play a European game.

That would be peak time, not peek time.

SO WHY can't this be done in US prime time? No patch was that important to bring the servers down during that time. But i guess that us Europeans don't have the same right like the Americans.

While i realize it sucks to have patch time in the middle of your prime time, the game, and hardware are physically located in the U.S.. What time should the company work around? local time like everyone else? or work on a schedule that is 8 hours earlier? why not 5?.

You knew, when you purchased the game, it was being released around a N.A. schedule, no one to blame but yourself if your not happy with the hours. ****, start up a server farm and offer BW hosting, maybe you will get lucky and get local servers, not that it would influence the down times, but you would have less to ***** about.

Your claiming Americans have more rights than the Europeans is just childish, and seems was made just to stir **** up. Grow up, we are all adults around here, time to start acting like it.

:D

You cant make this stuff up.

"Are you not entertained?"

i mean look at this past 3pm and still down *** and no updates on whats going on,This seems like failure to communicate with the community which will result in failure of the game in the long run,they hide when ppl start saying the truth none of the staff i see have the backbone to stand up for this company all they do is shut the thread and take out what they dont want ppl to see....

Not about peak time, not about it being only 2 hours. It's about them taking the servers down to prevent Free Weekend players from logging in early.

Really? Sooo.... not only do the Free Weekend players get screwed... we get screwed harder.

Whine on EU.... Its peek time for you, deal with it, sorry. If i decided to play one of the Awesome MMOs that come out of Europe, then i would accept that peak for me isn't peek for you. If you don't like it, play a European game.

Repeat after me P E A K

..I don't understand the reaction to this maintenance.

I guess having everything handed to you instantly without question with today's technology you guys have lost the meaning of patience.

I don't think the free weekend update means that the game is failing, its to simply increase popularity and hopefully provide more income for Bioware...It is a business after all, don't get confused....They do what they have to do to make money. A few players complaining on a forum won't change that. You are still paying =P

Chill.

First I fired up rift. Bah pvp was piss poor. Then I got back on AoC, but meh pvp was laggy and piss poor. Then I logged into my wow account and checked out subscriptions... but just cloed the window thinking... nah pvp is piss poor and boring. Then I tried the wrath of heroes beta, bah... pvp... piss poor. Then I pondered if a siege in WAR would be... nah... piss poor pvp. Then I fired up my PS3 and actually enjoyed a bit of DC Universe online PvP... not bad, but still... shallow. Now I've run out of options and since SWTOR is likely to be back up before GW2 releases, I guess I'll just play some CoD while waiting.

story of my evening

Oh really? I'd like you to try being a full time dad to an ill kid and an employee who turns up on time. I actually work during the day and these 2 hours is the only time I have during the week to play, you ****. Edited by Trineda
removed quote

First I fired up rift. Bah pvp was piss poor. Then I got back on AoC, but meh pvp was laggy and piss poor. Then I logged into my wow account and checked out subscriptions... but just cloed the window thinking... nah pvp is piss poor and boring. Then I tried the wrath of heroes beta, bah... pvp... piss poor. Then I pondered if a siege in WAR would be... nah... piss poor pvp. Then I fired up my PS3 and actually enjoyed a bit of DC Universe online PvP... not bad, but still... shallow. Now I've run out of options and since SWTOR is likely to be back up before GW2 releases, I guess I'll just play some CoD while waiting.

Good PvP? In an MMO? You pretty much have two choices: Dark Age of Camelot and EVE Online. I'd suggest EVE because DAoC's numbers are just too low these days...

I wonder if people will still find it funny when GW2, Tera etc etc are out and all the people that feel disgusted by this game unsub. Will you still find it funny then to sit in ur barren servers? Like it or not people that nerd rage are paying customers too and you can onli push them so much.

Tell me about it.

Sometimes when my wife is out, I like to put on her clothes and dance in front of the mirror imagining myself at a ball and introducing myself as Caroline.

Ok I'm lying, it's pretty much ALL the time I do that . I'm doing it right now !!!! ;)