Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

New patch and server maintenance at peak time?

defendurname

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh well might as well just shaft the europeans everytime then! Less complaining and upsetting our LARGER base aka america. Screw fairness, let's shaft the euros! There's less of them! Might as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screw u bro! We deserve this game just as much as u do :(

And you couldnt do that while normal maintenance?! No this must be down right in the middel of the evening.

Give us at least an extra day playtime if you screw your maintenance up and need to steal an additional day from your european customers! ..again...

We pay a whole 2 cents per hour to play this game...I am sure you can get over it.

Well like I said, to be fair to our EU brethren, this is an absolutely RIDICULOUS reason to have maintenance during peak times. The whole reason for the patch is to help their recruiting efforts this upcoming weekend -- that's a big pile of junk IMO. I totally understand where their rage is coming from at least.