New patch and server maintenance at peak time?

defendurname

Everyone - we apologize for the inconvenience. We do everything we can to avoid taking the servers down for maintenance outside of our regular weekly maintenance, but in some cases (like this one, unfortunately) we can't avoid it. This patch is necesary to ensure a good experience for all players during our Weekend Pass Trial weekend. We never take interrupting your playtime lightly, and this is no exception. Emergencies do happen occasionally, and we are working as quickly as we can to bring the servers back up so you can continue enjoying the game. In the meantime, we'll keep you updated with any new information that becomes available. Thank you for your understanding and patience as we work to ensure everything goes smoothly this weekend.

A good experience for your weekend pass trial players?

Are you serious, what about your current players ? !

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone - we apologize for the inconvenience. We do everything we can to avoid taking the servers down for maintenance outside of our regular weekly maintenance, but in some cases (like this one, unfortunately) we can't avoid it. This patch is necesary to ensure a good experience for all players during our Weekend Pass Trial weekend. We never take interrupting your playtime lightly, and this is no exception. Emergencies do happen occasionally, and we are working as quickly as we can to bring the servers back up so you can continue enjoying the game. In the meantime, we'll keep you updated with any new information that becomes available. Thank you for your understanding and patience as we work to ensure everything goes smoothly this weekend.

Not that it will stop you QQ'ers... but ... ya

Your piss explanation for this patch IS THE FREAKING WEEKEND TRIAL PASS?

That's proof right there that your game is failing..

You have already started to recruit new people to play this game, Because smart people are starting to see where this is going.

Edited by _Zorth_

ROFL.....So, bioware decided to do an emergency hot fix BEFORE the weekend started. thus unnecessarily inconveniencing a large portion of the playerbase to suit Bioware's end.

/golfclap

Thank you for that. I am glad you are leaving, even though I don't know you. Because if you will quit over an issue this insignificant, then you were never going to be happy here anyway. I hope you find a game that is based in the EU, caters to your every whim, and does not allow anyone that you disprove of. Good luck finding that game.

Ps. I am pretty sure we will all see your complaining for months after you have "canceled"

^Post of the week nomination!

Spend this downtime reading this entire thread from start to finish.

That's not really possible. Every time I read a page of posts and click on next, another full page of posts gets added.

The most hilarious part about it is that it's mostly people complaining about servers being down. Your life is seriously lacking if you can't find something else to do for a couple hours. And, for everyone saying they're going to cancel because of this ... **** and ****!

The thing is the message I got while playing said, "pleas check the forums for more information" and I can't find anything official about it anywhere, in fact this thread is the only thing I have found about it at all....

Yeah, and for those of us just trying to log in using the "read patch notes" link from the launcher takes you to the patch from the 13th. :(

I think they've noticed some kind of exploit, be it in PvP or PvE, and they need to patch it fast, either that or they are putting something awesome in, but I doubt that as they have brought the servers down at peak time for half the planet and this will lead to negative press.

Ah, so BioWare choose to backhand the already paying customers in favour of the tight bums who couldn't be bothered to pay to play? Very, very strange idea.

Edited by Sireene
reply to deleted post

Stop taking stuff out of context and quote the WHOLE post.

Wht u talking about? You said it yourself, whatever they do, someone is going to complain. So they mostly do maintenence/patches during european prime time. Don't see how I pulled your post out of context. Just stating the truth.

I knew it! I can't play because the stockholders want more new people in the game. So now all loyal people should be hold back for the new people.