Invitation for all who urge server merges!

Alcarinn

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plugging a certain server is a good idea but what some people, including myself, really want is a character transfer service... I have my best characters stuck on a crummy dive of a US west server when I play in the EU, mostly due to my choice of starting guilds. Please Bioware! Implement this service!

Plugging a certain server is a good idea but what some people, including myself, really want is a character transfer service... I have my best characters stuck on a crummy dive of a US west server when I play in the EU, mostly due to my choice of starting guilds. Please Bioware! Implement this service!

The server transfers are on its way.... BW said LFG tool for server only and xfers are their TOP prio after 1.2 hits the game...

But since everyone reasonable KNOWS they wont be here for 3+ months (IMO also 3+) in 3 months you can already get lvl 50 elsewhere and have fun in community not in empty place.

Simple as that.

Great work community we managed to get The Red Eclipse to status ''Full'' for a longer preiod of time 35min+ still lasting 100 people queues.

Now our next in line PvE Server is NIGHTMARE LANDS(PvE) and Legions of Lettow(PvP) both Heavy at peak times so make sure you migrate there

Good work community you showed me and everyone looking here that we can do something ourselves not wait for bioware

Congratz Keep up the good work!

Edited by Alcarinn

seconded

thanks meanwhile awesome 10-49 povp going on Republic has decent 10-49 players it feels loosing quite a bit with my merc when i play.

Did not try lvl 50 pvp with my trooper Vanguard yet but then again i have only 2 pieces pvp gear :p

Ill report

The Red Eclipse could still use a few players BUT MAINLY if not only Republic side (healers) for pve

Also in case you still roll empire go for tanks they are in quite high demand for now

It is a very sad state of affairs when there are not enough players in your zone to do heroics. Or just grouping up to take on the hard missions. as it stands now you have to get yourself 2 to 3 levels above norm just to do the things you might have grouped for..

This is not any good for the game itself. the drops you cannot get. so upgrades are hard and expensive to come by. plus if you wait til alot later to do them what is the use??!!

Iron Citadel is a great US Eastern PvP Server. Standard pop now but we occasionally get heavy (day of 1.2 and Rackgoul event day)

Many straight PvP and Hybrid PvP and PvE guilds, also we are home to Cali Killed Nox if you're into that hardcore raiding stuff

i support:

I think the server list should be scaled down and or merged into a couple different ones because it seems like everywhere i go their are not enough people to even support an active market. or the following is also possible if server merge is not in the to do list then you could also make the galactic market linked to many servers instead of just one many games are doing this. Making smaller servers have availability of different things they normally couldn't get without having to spend hours making new guys and leveling separate skills, which is painstaking and may cause people to leave because you can only use 3 skills at a time i think the galactic market to expand for more servers than just one would be ideal. If you support this idea please post. if you bio-ware have any idea's of considering something like this please share as i run a you tube site for gaming and gaming help and questions and answers and soon going to be going exclusive SWTOR.

Thanks.

-KingKatura

If you Agree with anything i said please visit my forum and sign your comments so that bio-ware will at least consider it. no changes will happen if no one speaks up. lets keep the game a game we can enjoy for many years to come.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=4023265#post4023265