Master Conspiritor?

Sevrent

Emperor's hand wouldnt really make sense, considering that after our class story is finished we're technically no longer a part of imperial intelligence or the empire - we work for the betterment of the empire, yes, but we're solo agents with no one overhead to watch or direct our actions.

That depends which story ending you get tenacity, there are at least 3 for the agent.

This ^

there are four or five i think -> there was a thread about it somewhere and the endings are all pretty diverse (more so than other classes irrc). Its that diversity that probably means we cant get some big title for the end our our story, how can you be a Grand Moff if your particular ending didnt allow for that possibly.

Grand Conspirator covers all bases without giving too much away for those that haven't played/completed the class story...

Edited by AgrippAA

There's different endings, but they aren't THAT different.

But remember, this isn't the end of your story. Depending on what happens in the future, some of those title options could end up being a possibility.

I never thought Master Conspirator didn't sound cool. Just a little bit too long, maybe.

Emperor's Hand wouldn't fit unless you kept Jadus alive. Not to mention warriors already have the Emperor's Wrath title, so in my mind it has been done.

I like my master conspirator title especially given that my ending was designed for it

leaving the empire and being entirely unknown, like hunter.

And they're right this isnt the end of our story, at most this is just the beginning there will be even more titles coming in the future patches and/or xpacs

There's different endings, but they aren't THAT different.

I'd say there is pretty big variance, Stncold's thread (HERE) shows up a list of them all i think (massive spoilers in there if you havent finished the class btw - just warning you all now). Id suggest the difference between a few of the endings is pretty dramatic.

I get what you are saying though, perhaps the title doesn't have quite the same impact as other class' end game titles. On reflection, i guess i'm cool with that. The class story and lore suits something a little bit understated and to some extent mysterious. Yes we are all master conspirators... but who is each of us conspiring against? :)

Edited by AgrippAA

i would also liked something like:

i)reborn. You have either erased youself from existance, or you have made intelligence in a completly new thing, in both cases i think it is nice. also don't forget that reborn is the best assassin that ever existed:P

ii)genious. you have bested a consiracy spanning some hundreds of years, so yeah you are pretty clever. to top that you have also broken free of all forms of mind control that there could be used on you, you did that while alredy under the effects of mind control...

iii)ghost/eyes of the emperor depending if you just disappeared or if you just made intelligence into sith agancy No2. quests already can give different titles depending on the options you choose (like BT p.e.) so why not the main quest also?

I'd say there is pretty big variance, Stncold's thread (HERE) shows up a list of them all i think (massive spoilers in there if you havent finished the class btw - just warning you all now). Id suggest the difference between a few of the endings is pretty dramatic.

Yes I've read that and finished my story...from later discussions I believe at least one of those endings have actually been removed though, that was some early beta information.

• 7 months later...

What a Buzz Kill

been running around with my agent dressed like an Imperial officer only to just now discover that not only can I never be a Moff, I'm not even in the military???

hmmm... So far in my Operatives soryline I've been a super-soldier laying waste to Republic military forces.

I sure hope 'Moff' does indeed become a possible title in upcoming expansions. Guess I should take off the Imperial military uniform until then. :(

Edited by Belacose