Tracer Missile....

Kasukua

Tracer Missile Tracer Missile Tracer Missile Tracer Missile Tracer Missile Tracer Missile Tracer Missile Tracer Missile Tracer Missile Tracer Missile Tracer Missile Tracer Missile GRAV MISSILE Tracer Missile Tracer Missile Tracer Missile GRAV MISSILE Tracer Missile Tracer Missile Tracer Missile Tracer Missile Tracer Missile Tracer Missile Tracer Missile Tracer Missile

am i doin it right ?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny when that happens.

Tracer Missle Tra-INTERRUPT... ..... ...... ...... ....... Tracer Missle Tracer Missle Unload.... ...... Trac-INTERRUPT.... ...... ...... ...... .....TRAC- DEAD.

^ This....

Every major damaging ability is linked to tracer missile/ Grav round. Without it.. those other abilites hit for next to nothing.

No other class is so crippled by interrupt.

If you are complaining about tracer missile and you have an interrupt.. you are doing it wrong.

So, two solutions by this. You got killed by a baddie who spammed tracer missile. There are other ways to PVP as a BH (Figure it out, imo). Be better than them, interrupt them and know how to fight them.

or you can continue to complain. Any BH who doesn't know how to cope with interrupt and just stands there deserves to die repeatedly.

^ This....

Every major damaging ability is linked to tracer missile/ Grav round. Without it.. those other abilites hit for next to nothing.

No other class is so crippled by interrupt.

If you are complaining about tracer missile and you have an interrupt.. you are doing it wrong.

I'm more pissed about the idea that if i'm focused doing something else... and the first warning that a bounty huntard has me targeted is a tracer missle up my arse... by the time I turn around and get him targeted and interrupted, i've lost 4-8k hp to noobtard missle spam...

Edited by AntoniusDelitan

Tracer Missle Tra-INTERRUPT... ..... ...... ...... ....... Tracer Missle Tracer Missle Unload.... ...... Trac-INTERRUPT.... ...... ...... ...... .....TRAC- DEAD.

Its easier like this. Tracer Mis-INTERRUPT... .... .... .... .... Tracer Miss-CC... .... .... .... .... Trac-INTERRUPT... .... .... .... Tracer Miss-CC.... Bounty Hunter = DEAD. :)

I'm more pissed about the idea that if i'm focused doing something else... and the first warning that a bounty huntard has me targeted is a tracer missle up my arse... by the time I turn around and get him targeted and interrupted, i've lost 4-8k hp to noobtard missle spam...

Rear-view goggles?

:D

zoom your camera out to max distance and always spin it to check behind you.

It would be easier if they didnt force the camera snap back when you walked though.

Edited by Maleficium

zoom your camera out to max distance and always spin it to check behind you.

It would be easier if they didnt force the camera snap back when you walked though.

Smart camera toggle is in 1.2

And for a DPS class it's one thing looking around to keep huntards at bay, but when I'm focused on healthbars instead of the "view window," they can have a nasty habit of sneakiness.

gotta love being the healthbar caretaker...

As a 33 merc I have spammed TM but I can tell you for sure once someone is on top of you TM is worthless. And has been mentioned we have no interrupt on a quick CD like all the other classes so it is quite easy to beat mercs once you get close.

So you are mad because 2 vs 1 you loose? Or because you are not paying attention to your surroundings?

Either way that has nothing to do with Tracer missile.

As a merc i rarely use my Tracers, sure its got perks with the armor bonus but i only use it on healers that dont run away. BH merc has better abilities that dont have the 1.5 cast time.

No...tracer missile is your main skill. It's meant to be spammed if you're playing the arsenal spec, period. The cast time is reduced by alacrity...in addition to having acquired your gear set, which gives you an additional 15% chance to crit with tracer missile. With each cast of TM, you gain:

- Energy Barrier 1 charge

- If you crit, vents 8 heat. (cant occur more than once every 3 seconds)

- 30% chance (if you max out the talent) to reset the cooldown of unload and increse the dmg of unload by 25%. (cant occur more than once every 6 seconds)

- Of course, firing one tracer missile stacks 2 heat signatures...which are used for your heatseeker missile and rail shot.

You should read up on the abilities and talents carefully....:D

As for the whining in this thread, merc's are countered by several different classes. If you let the merc stand on a ledge and just fire away, then of course you're going to burn. Think about your play-style is all I can say...:rolleyes:

In the current state of the game even having 2 grav rounders does not guarantee a win trust me I shut them down all the time, to the point that I laugh so hard while they try to cover for each other trying to overcome the interrupts, good luck with that. same goes for tracer spammers and lightning spammers. used to be hard dealing with them when the game was brand new, now not so much anymore.

It's ok, most people don't notice me until I finally cast Force Lightning. By then, I've already hit them with Death Field, Affliction, Crushing Darkness and a Shock. Nerf that Lightning spam! :rolleyes:

So you are mad because 2 vs 1 you loose? Or because you are not paying attention to your surroundings?

Either way that has nothing to do with Tracer missile.

Easy for a bounty huntard tracer spammer to say.

Try healing for a change and tell me how easy it is to watch your surroundings.

And I don't mean a quick medscan when your tracer missle is interrupted and you're trying to live while it comes off cooldown...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.