Fix Hybrid Sorcerers/Sages

gryhmr

Seriously why is it still possible to spec hybrid and have no weaknesses for this class? Anyone that can heal, mitigate, cc, root, damage, and be incredibly mobile is a serious problem. i'm not saying nerf them, I just want them to pick healing or damage and not be able to do both better than some classes do one.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously why is it still possible to spec hybrid and have no weaknesses for this class? Anyone that can heal, mitigate, cc, root, damage, and be incredibly mobile is a serious problem. i'm not saying nerf them, I just want them to pick healing or damage and not be able to do both better than some classes do one.

Very few sage/sorcs hybrid healing and something else. They're either full heal, or a hybrid of the two dps trees (which is where all the CC comes from). The reason for this is because the tops of the two dps trees are comparatively bad.

So I agree; fix the tops of the dps trees and you'll start seeing the hybrids go away.

I agree. They are very broken right now.

Hybrid sorcs cannot heal any better than dps mercs or dps operatives can.

That you think they can speaks to your inability to understand what is going on in PVP, which yet baffingly does not hinder your ability to post drivel on forums.

Edited by Redmarx

If you see a sorc at ~75-120k Damage and ~150k-300k Healing... they're 21 deep into healing.

If you see a sorc at ~300k damage and ~100k healing, they are DPS hybrid with ZERO in healing, and their ONLY HEALING COMES FROM BUBBLING THEMSELVES ALL GAME.

All the 31/31/31 nerf cries piss me off.

Edited by AntoniusDelitan

I leveled to BM as hybrid Sage.

Now I've switched to full Balance, with a few points in Healing and I find it even more effective.

The real problem is not the hybrid Sage.

The only problem I see is no effetive counter to a pack of 3 sages. That's a wrecking machine. Single sage - not so much.

Edited by IndisSeadreamer

Good to see confimation to my hypothesis that all the melee calling for sorc nerfs are the mouthbreathers that use force leap/charge as their opener in 100% of scenarios.

*Opens with leap*

*Knocked back off ledge and kited*

You mean I shouldn't use an ability whenever it's off of cooldown?

Prety much what zanos posted,

I never understood why are ppl crying tbh , i have both a BM sorc and a BM shadow and the difference between them is huge.

Im not talking about random WZ's with pugs , in those sorc's can excel just because you are not getting focused and you are free to cast and do w/e you want

The problem comes in premades vs premades and boy ohh boy when im on my sorc its like im not doing really anything in those big fights

Sure i will nuke their healer / weaker target but when u have a marauder or even 2 constanly on you well its pretty much gg

And Off-topic .. also from the beginning of the game maras/sents complained so much about their "rotation" and why they have so many skills compared to other classes.... but srsly when my sent friend told and explained me his skills i was like :o ***.... these guys can counter pretty much anything

They have a skill for every situation.. *** is this? i wish i had so many skill's in my shadow :S

If you see a sorc at ~75-120k Damage and ~150k-300k Healing... they're 21 deep into healing.

If you see a sorc at ~300k damage and ~100k healing, they are DPS hybrid with ZERO in healing, and their ONLY HEALING COMES FROM BUBBLING THEMSELVES ALL GAME.

All the 31/31/31 nerf cries piss me off.

Bubbling doesnt heal you, The healing comes from force in balance. or whatver sorcs version is, the first attainable ability in the shared tree.

Bubbling doesnt heal you, The healing comes from force in balance. or whatver sorcs version is, the first attainable ability in the shared tree.

Bubbling counts, and fyi force in balance is in the Balance treee, at least 3 levels up.

Edited by Calista_ZK

The only problem I see is no effetive counter to a pack of 3 sages. That's a wrecking machine. Single sage - not so much.

This is the thing. Single Sage/Sorcs can be tough if played well, but they are squishy. Two or more of them increase their effectiveness exponentially.

What gets me is the fact that Shadow / Assassin was not allowed to keep its much less effective hybrid spec.

Show me the link.

No?

Stop trolling.

Are you worried?

here's a preview:

"Class changes in 1.2 include new abilities for the Warrior and the Knight, a nerf for the Bounty Hunter, and more. Every class will receive changes, and all skill tree points refunded so you can look over the trees again before deciding how to rebuild your class. "Some players will be excited, some might not. That's always the case when there's tweaks to classes."

I'll let you google the link for suspense.

tick tock :) ... you still have time to spread sorc propaganda!!!

Edited by Orangerascal

Are you worried?

here's a preview:

"Class changes in 1.2 include new abilities for the Warrior and the Knight, a nerf for the Bounty Hunter, and more. Every class will receive changes, and all skill tree points refunded so you can look over the trees again before deciding how to rebuild your class. "Some players will be excited, some might not. That's always the case when there's tweaks to classes."

I'll let you google the link for suspense.

tick tock :) ... you still have time to spread sorc propaganda!!!

I read that too.. says nothing specific.

If that is all you got.. then HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAA