Grammar in the forums =

Jaktan

Bad.

I'm going crazy. Almost EVERYONE who mentions the Jedi Consular companion Tharan Cedrax types in Theran. ThEran. Its spelt ThAran ffs.

I swear to God, if I hear someone else type in Theran Cedrax without the intention of annoying me, their peaceful, unmolested ride on PVP servers will come to a screeching halt.

Bad.

I'm going crazy. Almost EVERYONE who mentions the Jedi Consular companion Tharan Cedrax types in Theran. ThEran. Its spelt ThAran ffs.

I swear to God, if I hear someone else type in Theran Cedrax without the intention of annoying me, their peaceful, unmolested ride on PVP servers will come to a screeching halt.

That isn't grammar, that is spelling. They are two different things.

Nice try though. Thanks for playing.

Edited by namespace

With all the problems in all the world, even in this game.

Someone has to champian spelling. And not of a true word mind you. Nope we have to champian a games made up fake name.

Ok everyone get out your books...Spelling B tomorrow. Pass or you can't ever log into your character again.

If you fail it's just two bad for ouy..

(See I left a few typos, grammar, and spelling mistakes just to make people feel at home) Happy times!

Bad.

"It's" with an apostrophe, not "its."

"Spelled", not "spelt."

"See someone type", not "hear someone type."

If you are going to criticize the English of others, make sure your own is close to perfect.

Edited by Kthx

"Spelled", not "spelt."

If you are going to criticize the English of others, make sure your own is close to perfect.

Brilliant! +1 to you good sir

I know exactly how you feel when it comes to the grammar on here. I am constantly holding myself back from correcting someone because I previously got an infraction for doing exactly that. Apparently, the moderators don't want people to use proper English on the English forums.

"Spelled", not "spelt."

Actually, in the UK and Canada, it is "spelt." Same goes for "learnt" instead of "learned."

So, I am going to refer you to your own last sentence.

English is a living language. There are no "rules" just suggestions. Otherwise we would all still be writing like this:

I would thou grew'st unto the shores o' the haven,

And question'dst every sail: if he should write

And not have it, 'twere a paper lost,

As offer'd mercy is. What was the last

That he spake to thee?

English is a living language. There are no "rules" just suggestions. Otherwise we would all still be writing like this:

I would thou grew'st unto the shores o' the haven,

And question'dst every sail: if he should write

And not have it, 'twere a paper lost,

As offer'd mercy is. What was the last

That he spake to thee?

In other word, if the English language was a dead language, we would all be speaking and writing Latin?

In other word, if the English language was a dead language, we would all be speaking and writing Latin?

Way to be pedantic. I said living language in that it is constantly changing and adjusting, depending on the current environment. Kind of like people do.