War Hero gear in 1.2

kristoberg

hey everyone, I just realized that in 1.2 - in order to get full War Hero gear we can:

Join rated warzone and stand still and just press "w" every minute or so while watching a movie on the TV, so we wont get kicked. Just do this through several many warzones and we will have full set in no time!!

This is going to be so much more fun than working for it, because you can laugh at whatever comedy you put on, and it will feel much quicker!! Cant wait, ty bioware, you rock.

Edited by kristoberg

" dear bioware,

i'm whiney. nothing you ever do will ever be good enough, so don't bother.

ps- wah "

this is all i got out of your post. perhaps you could elaborate.

Well, if they actually did it right I wouldnt be whining? They shouldnt bother. Canceled subscription today.

Well, if they actually did it right I wouldnt be whining? They shouldnt bother. Canceled subscription today.

What exactly is doing it right? Everything looks good on paper but when it goes live you can't always know for certain what will happen.

ROFL if I had a dollar for everyone who claimed to cancel their accounts/subscription I'd be a rich person.

Edited by ErisktheRed

You should hang around for a bit, wait until 1.2 comes out, and everyone gets the same gear, fast, and can wear it regardless of valor rank.

Then when the same casuals as before who wanted to kill end game pvp gear progression, keep dying with equal gear, they will be forced to either man up and admit suckage, or come to the forums and cry for class nerfs.

I know I for one will pay at least another 15 bucks, maybe twice, to see and be a part of all that incoming QQ.

You should hang around for a bit, wait until 1.2 comes out, and everyone gets the same gear, fast, and can wear it regardless of valor rank.

Then when the same casuals as before who wanted to kill end game pvp gear progression, keep dying with equal gear, they will be forced to either man up and admit suckage, or come to the forums and cry for class nerfs.

I know I for one will pay at least another 15 bucks, maybe twice, to see and be a part of all that incoming QQ.

Seriously my friend, why do we even bother?

It has come to my attention that currently in order to achieve Battle Master, all you need to do is log into a Warzone and press W.

Good point,

made me laugh a little.

Actually how it is now you don't need to pres w. Just go outside the zone that gives the debuff die and stay death.

(ok smash head on keybaord to stop the game when it tries to autolog you for being longer afk)

In patch 1.2 those will have it more difficult.

Since their gonna be a ability to kick people from WZ's

awesome!:) see you arou.......oh.;)

Its not awesome, cause by the looks of it a lot will follow him. People leaving your mmo game = not in your interest, sure 1 idiot here and there wont matter, but clearly this is not the only person feeling unhappy about this.

These issues are not similar to QQ Sorcs are OP, it is the whole essence of pvp that is in question atm, so i'd think again before I start saying ''goodbye lol''.

hey everyone, I just realized that in 1.2 - in order to get full War Hero gear we can:

Join rated warzone and stand still and just press "w" every minute or so while watching a movie on the TV, so we wont get kicked. Just do this through several many warzones and we will have full set in no time!!

This is going to be so much more fun than working for it, because you can laugh at whatever comedy you put on, and it will feel much quicker!! Cant wait, ty bioware, you rock.

way to cheat the system sir

you are everything that is wrong with the community

Sorry I didn't. This forum is so full of people who do nothing but look for ways to cheat the system(and then complain about it), I wouldn't put it past anyone here.

Agree, if BW would start to punish Wz leaving etc. it would discourage them, but right now it seems like they dont care, so our situation will not improve

If PERSON A is better at PvP than PERSON B with same gears what happens when PERSON A has better gears than PERSON B?

PERSON B does only laughable damage and dies too much faster, without feeling at least THE FIGHT.

How many persons i saw in my Server can be called PERSON A.

- About 10-15.

How many persons i saw in my Server can be called PERSON B.

- Hundreds.

So if Bioware gives gears only to PERSON As, all PERSON Bs should stay at the game and should be easy preys.

And why do u think PERSON Bs won't quit the game and accept to being easy preys if Gears goes to high ranking players?

Give me 1 (ONE) reason for PERSON Bs to play the game if gear goes to high ranking players? ONE reason?

If PERSON A is better at PvP than PERSON B with same gears what happens when PERSON A has better gears than PERSON B?

PERSON B comes to the forums and whines about gear, starts screaming about nerfs and belittles anyone that disagrees.

Or they suck it up and try to catch up.

PERSON B does only laughable damage and dies too much faster, without feeling at least THE FIGHT.

How many persons i saw in my Server can be called PERSON A.

- About 10-15.

How many persons i saw in my Server can be called PERSON B.

- Hundreds.

So if Bioware gives gears only to PERSON As, all PERSON Bs should stay at the game and should be easy preys.

And why do u think PERSON Bs won't quit the game and accept to being easy preys if Gears goes to high ranking players?

Give me 1 (ONE) reason for PERSON Bs to play the game if gear goes to high ranking players? ONE reason?

Maybe if person B want to be equal to person A, he should put in the same effort as person A? As in RL effort = reward.

But hear me out here. THE PROBLEM for person A is it becomes pointless to PvP, thus he will be bored and eventually leave which is not what you want either.

Im suggestion gear progression similar to Champion and BM gear, the difference is very minor and Skill is the determining factor. You could even make it smaller and I think ''hardcore '' pvpers will still be happy. They want a sense of accomplishment, like I've stated many times tonight..

I dont think vanity rewards will be enough to keep them playing pvp.

Until we vote you idle and you get booted from the match.

Maybe if person B want to be equal to person A, he should put in the same effort as person A? As in RL effort = reward.

But hear me out here. THE PROBLEM for person A is it becomes pointless to PvP, thus he will be bored and eventually leave which is not what you want either.

Im suggestion gear progression similar to Champion and BM gear, the difference is very minor and Skill is the determining factor. You could even make it smaller and I think ''hardcore '' pvpers will still be happy. They want a sense of accomplishment, like I've stated many times tonight..

I dont think vanity rewards will be enough to keep them playing pvp.

Totally. I would be more than fine with an even smaller gear stat gap like 1% and keep progression going instead of killing it for pvp gear altogether.