War Hero gear in 1.2

kristoberg

Until we vote you idle and you get booted from the match.
But I bet with a majority vote requirement that will almost never happen. I have played enough games to know that most ppl wont even know how, let alone actually use the /kick feature. Ppl will be too busy playing, wondering why they are still losing with the top tier pvp gear handed to them, to notice an afker. Edited by Dego_Locc

Totally. I would be more than fine with an even smaller gear stat gap like 1% and keep progression going instead of killing it for pvp gear altogether.

And I believe any feel this way, and the minor upgrade will keep skilled player capable and competitive.

And I believe any feel this way, and the minor upgrade will keep skilled player capable and competitive.

Sad part is, it was fine where it was at, the difference between champ(so easy to get) and BM(more grindy to get) was so minimal statwise it didn't make baddies good, or good players gods by any means.

Sad part is, it was fine where it was at, the difference between champ(so easy to get) and BM(more grindy to get) was so minimal statwise it didn't make baddies good, or good players gods by any means.

I agree, but QQ'ers who only bothered trying PvP for a couple of hours or days, ending up in Centurion dont even realize the small difference between Champion/BM, So they just QQ, apparently it works, disgusting.

But I bet with a majority vote requirement that will almost never happen. I have played enough games to know that most ppl wont even know how, let alone actually use the /kick feature. Ppl will be too busy playing, wondering why they are still losing with the top tier pvp gear handed to them, to notice an afker.

I think you might get voted out a bit faster than you think. You appear on the minimap 24/7. people will notice that one purple dot standing in the corner twitching around.

I think you might get voted out a bit faster than you think. You appear on the minimap 24/7. people will notice that one purple dot standing in the corner twitching around.

I dont have much faith in ''vote to kick'' systems myself. For what ever reason people dont notice/pay attention, latter part is probably more true..

You should hang around for a bit, wait until 1.2 comes out, and everyone gets the same gear, fast, and can wear it regardless of valor rank.

Then when the same casuals as before who wanted to kill end game pvp gear progression, keep dying with equal gear, they will be forced to either man up and admit suckage, or come to the forums and cry for class nerfs.

I know I for one will pay at least another 15 bucks, maybe twice, to see and be a part of all that incoming QQ.

More likely the people who thought they were awesome will come on and cry about how they don't have an advantage anymore. I mean, its already happening. Just look at this thread (and every other thread that OP has created since release of patch notes).

Anyway. It's happening. Deal with it. Maybe you'll man up.

Edited by Jimra

More likely the people who thought they were awesome will come on and cry about how they don't have an advantage anymore. I mean, its already happening. Just look at this thread (and every other thread that OP has created since release of patch notes).

LOL ok,

There will be quite a few who will get a reality check, but more so I believe that will be the casual pvp'ers.

Perhaps, but with equal gear they can only do better can't they? All else will remain the same.

In any case, it's going to happen so arguing about it is pretty pointless. As is the OP & co creating a new thread to cry about it every day.

There will be quite a few who will get a reality check, but more so I believe that will be the casual pvp'ers.

I mean it's funny to think or even entertain the idea that casuals on the whole could compete with people who are more hardcore, play more, and take it more seriously.

Sure there are some good casuals, and some bad hardcores, but on the WHOLE come on, there is really no contest. Most ppl who have BM already are fairly good because of the time they put in, verses being jobless, lifeless losers who are all gear dependent, contrary to popular belief it seems.

And a big majority of casuals aren't even 50 yet so they don't even know how to utilize all their class skills yet because they haven't even earned them yet. Or are 50 but have spent the last few weeks playing level 50 warzones wearing greens and blues and having no clue how PVP gear works or how to obtain it. Which is self evident by all the "How does pvp gear work" threads posted here just tonight.

Edited by Dego_Locc