Already bored

fantomjchx

Im at valor 66 now and i like pvp and I wish i have to do something for..since u dont need to have 70 valor rank for war hero gear its completely clueless to play any pvp cause these 3 pvp wzs BECOME SO BORING that I cannot watch at it...I was doing afk tactic ( adapting to afk system) where u get 4 medal and afk..but I dont like it as well....for those u tell me "u dont enjoy pvp u want gear" I wont to respond u cause ur IQ is below 80 and thats fact,I have nothing personal against u guys( I know theres people who will say it) but its just facts,and nothing else.

One more thing BW 1 more wz wont keep pvp players in this game and trust me theres more than 50% pvp players in game so better do omething.If u remove the gear progression these 4 warzones will be totally dumb to play for anyone I bet even for biggeast causal noobs who will get war hero gear for free, even for them it will become pointless.Gabe and Bioware should definetly change the statement about gear progression cause its MMO and this game especially this one must have gear progression.

Im at valor 66 now and i like pvp and I wish i have to do something for..since u dont need to have 70 valor rank for war hero gear its completely clueless to play any pvp cause these 3 pvp wzs BECOME SO BORING that I cannot watch at it...I was doing afk tactic ( adapting to afk system) where u get 4 medal and afk..but I dont like it as well....for those u tell me "u dont enjoy pvp u want gear" I wont to respond u cause ur IQ is below 80 and thats fact,I have nothing personal against u guys( I know theres people who will say it) but its just facts,and nothing else.

One more thing BW 1 more wz wont keep pvp players in this game and trust me theres more than 50% pvp players in game so better do omething.If u remove the gear progression these 4 warzones will be totally dumb to play for anyone I bet even for biggeast causal noobs who will get war hero gear for free, even for them it will become pointless.Gabe and Bioware should definetly change the statement about gear progression cause its MMO and this game especially this one must have gear progression.

You're complaining that getting 4 medals then afking the rest of the match is boring?

Major shocker. The same would be true if you played any game that way.

As for your idiotic comment about people who will point out that pvping to get gear when you don't enjoy pvp (and therefore will have no reason to stay once you get top gear anyway) are low IQ stinks of irony. I have yet to see someone post an intelligent explaination of why they pvp purely to get gear (knowing that when they get gear they won't enjoy the pvp).

You're complaining that getting 4 medals then afking the rest of the match is boring?

Major shocker. The same would be true if you played any game that way.

As for your idiotic comment about people who will point out that pvping to get gear when you don't enjoy pvp (and therefore will have no reason to stay once you get top gear anyway) are low IQ stinks of irony. I have yet to see someone post an intelligent explaination of why they pvp purely to get gear (knowing that when they get gear they won't enjoy the pvp).

We are totally missunderstood ( My english little suck sorry)

I tell u explanation and if ur intelligent person u will understand it as everyone else

I've got BM set 1 month ago and I wasnt bored to play wzs idd untill now its just so bored and I dont enjoy to pvp anymore because it same everything,and when they add new wz it cannot keep pvpers in game no way without real competition.

People will get war hero gear and play "competetive(everyone get some dumb/smart)" wzs get some epic colors and stuff and what then?What about normal wzs anyway,people crying about fresh lvl 50s how they getting pwned by bm which is not more compared to champ gear..so what makes lvl 50 sure that they will have teams to play 8v8?trust me the pvp system is in total mess...and its not going out of this easy...

If you got BM a month ago, without doing cheese Ilum kill trading...you were probably playing at least 20 hours a week on average. I suggest you stop playing so much. Socialize, volunteer, do something else.

Bioware (and no MMO) will ever keep up with that kind of play time per week. You will have large amounts of repetition, doesn't matter if you PvP or PvE.

If you got BM a month ago, without doing cheese Ilum kill trading...you were probably playing at least 20 hours a week on average. I suggest you stop playing so much. Socialize, volunteer, do something else.

Bioware (and no MMO) will ever keep up with that kind of play time per week. You will have large amounts of repetition, doesn't matter if you PvP or PvE.

"20 hours a week so much" why are u at forum then?You actually spent few minutes reading and repleing my post...aren u 2gud to spent so much time on reading and answering forums?I mean its 2much to spen 2,5h a day for you.Ur first phrase of post was totally unlogical 2me.

Answere to second one (which doesnt make sense also) : Bioware supported 20h a week of playtime and more cause they seted BM valor rank BUT rank only at 60 whic is pretty easy to get,because I use my time very well and much smarter than you i get valor rank faster ( nothing personal just the fact) So if u see how BM bags are so rare to contain comms or tokens before they really supported it actually.

Edited by fantomjchx

So... what exactly do you expect Bioware to do about it?

Gear progression is a must in MMOs.Thats what most players of this game want to.

Dont play ranked if u dont have enough gear or even u can because the gear diference is not so high and still skill>gear

Gear progression is a must in MMOs.Thats what most players of this game want to.

Dont play ranked if u dont have enough gear or even u can because the gear diference is not so high and still skill>gear

So it's not about being bored from having only a few WZ's... you just want gear?

Stick to religion.

I pray every day for a beta invitation to some of the many cool games coming this summer.

This year will be packed with real MMOs, F2P titles for Mechwarrior, Planetside 2, Diablo 3 and much more.

So if you are bored ---> dont play. Who is forcing you?

I dont care if u care or not,stop spamming my thread,****.Thanks

Stop trolling your own thread by attacking the intelligence of those who post in it, thanks.

Now answer my on topic question.... It really is just about wanting gear, isn't it?

Stop saying this. It doesn't make you sound as smart as you think it does.

There's obviously no better way to spend 10% of your day playing a game. If we assume an 40 hour workweek with 56 hours of sleep per week, it's about 30% (27.7) of your "free" time assuming no commute, meals, or time for hygiene.

I find this particularly amusing because I used to play MMOs for 20 hours a week. I had the same problem, it's generally known as "burnout" and the only cure is to do something else. Google it. I'm sure they must have Google in whatever strange land you come from (France, perhaps?).

Edited by Soshla

For pvp ladder progression is far more popular than gear progression because gear progression makes for imbalanced pvp

You are kind of proving that you indeed dont enjoy pvp by admitting to "doing the afk tactic"

Ladder systems work, they are something to work towards that dont involve giving yourself an unfair advantage, making it so everyone has access to the same level of gear means that winning in pvp will actually mean something rather than just being about who had the most spare time to "afk" grind/exploit enough valor for BM.

Most PvP players hate PvP gear and would rather games not have it at all, however in a game with stat based pve you have to have it otherwise you are giving a PvP advantage to people that dont necessarily PvP.

By taking away valor or rank requirements on gear and adding a ladder system, bioware are giving pvpers progression in a way that makes sence for pvp while still not giving raiders an unfair advantage and at the same time removing the barrier that having gear tied to valor or rank creates for newer players

so you're saying you'd keep playing a boring game for the chance to get "estuff"? why?

For pvp ladder progression is far more popular than gear progression because gear progression makes for imbalanced pvp

You are kind of proving that you indeed dont enjoy pvp by admitting to "doing the afk tactic"

Ladder systems work, they are something to work towards that dont involve giving yourself an unfair advantage, making it so everyone has access to the same level of gear means that winning in pvp will actually mean something rather than just being about who had the most spare time to "afk" grind/exploit enough valor for BM.

Most PvP players hate PvP gear and would rather games not have it at all, however in a game with stat based pve you have to have it otherwise you are giving a PvP advantage to people that dont necessarily PvP.

By taking away valor or rank requirements on gear and adding a ladder system, bioware are giving pvpers progression in a way that makes sence for pvp while still not giving raiders an unfair advantage and at the same time removing the barrier that having gear tied to valor or rank creates for newer players

But that still not make sense,last ladder ranked team will have same gear as top team its definetly with no sense. Everyone will have same gear because everyone will be bm for ranked wzs and those who are not going to be as top teams they dont need to matchmaked together because the top team have better gear than bottom team. So if 20 top teams has same gear they just be matchmaking together. If top teams (who should have better gear than bottoms) matchmaking with bottom it would be totally imbalanced system. So if u rank is going up gear should also.

But that still not make sense,last ladder ranked team will have same gear as top team its definetly with no sense. Everyone will have same gear because everyone will be bm for ranked wzs and those who are not going to be as top teams they dont need to matchmaked together because the top team have better gear than bottom team. So if 20 top teams has same gear they just be matchmaking together. If top teams (who should have better gear than bottoms) matchmaking with bottom it would be totally imbalanced system. So if u rank is going up gear should also.

But with this system you will always have a fairly even match regardless of who is online at the time, matchmaking only goes so far, ask any newly dinged 50 and they will tell you how good it is at not matching you against fully bm geared premades, or just roll an alt and see how often at level 10 you end up against level 30+ players.

Dont get me wrong the argument that gear progression in an mmo is a valid one, it just isnt very valid when it comes to instanced pvp, because instanced pvp is about pitting 2 evenly matched sides against one another.

PvP gear is NOT for progression, it never has been for progression really, its just there to prevent raiders from facerolling pvp'ers, gear progression only really exists in pve because the content in pve is tuned and gated around stats

PvP isnt tuned or gated around stats, its just about who is better at pvp, if you have the higher stats only given to those that are CURRENTLY the best at pvp, then pvp becomes less about who is best and more about who has the best