Can you crit for over 5k?

Ch_Zero

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I roll premades with 2 Juggs, They get CD's and stacks up then they both smash from 6.5-7k each. Problem ball carriers?

no they don't get out of here. i get crit for 3.5k tops by juggs/guards. maybe when level 10's were running around in pvp yeaht his was happening but not anymore.

no they don't get out of here. i get crit for 3.5k tops by juggs/guards. maybe when level 10's were running around in pvp yeaht his was happening but not anymore.

No, I've seen them crit with Smash for 4.7-6k+ against lvl 50s. Rage still puts out some good aoe.

Because i can.

and no tank has ever lasted more than 10 seconds with me.

Because I'm that good.

So what? I'm a deception assassin and my shock sometimes crits for 5k and my discharge also crits for 5k. Also, my maul can crit for 4.5k and my assassinate can crit for 4.8k. That is four consecutive attacks that can add up to 19.3k damage.

So what? I'm a deception assassin and my shock sometimes crits for 5k and my discharge also crits for 5k. Also, my maul can crit for 4.5k and my assassinate can crit for 4.8k. That is four consecutive attacks that can add up to 19.3k damage.

Wow. Really you say? I get the feeling you are a try hard. . . at trollin'.

Wow. Really you say? I get the feeling you are a try hard. . . at trollin'.

The main Sin in our guild spec's DPS from time to time and can put out amazing numbers. Downside is he is squishy as all hell =/ Fair trade off in the specs imo.

you are probably getting hit for 3.5k by tank guardians...Im force specced and crit 6k+ all day long with biochem singularity x4 stack force sweep on 700+xpertise targets.

you are probably getting hit for 3.5k by tank guardians...Im force specced and crit 6k+ all day long with biochem singularity x4 stack force sweep on 700+xpertise targets.

no they're smash spec...

I didn't mention my 30% aoe damage reduction and then 20% from cloak of pain :p. It's funny to see the smash go off then pop berserk on a smash jugg/guard and watch 1400 dot ticks.

Dude, please include the fact that this is only against Light Armor targets. Dont need more fuel for the whine fire ;)

As a rage jug I can easily hit > 5k. I'm even in Soresu form.

guaranteed crit + 580 xpt (have some pve with augments)+ shockwave + 105% surge + 10% gear bonus + 1000+ power with adrenal / relic

= pretty big smash ( and subsequent force scream )

Just have to time it so that I dont waste it on a def cd or guarded player

Oh and yes, 5k crits are common now. My top crit to date is 7225 against some random bloke in light armor.

Average is prolly 6k'ish against Light

5200 - Medium

4.5k Heavy

Obviously all dependent on them having defensive CDs popped etc and pots and buffs etc.

My scoundrel can, but typically only with cunning stim, power relic, and adrenal on a light armor class.

Agreed, plus finding those squishy newly dinged 50s....hehehe. Every hit is over 2k.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.