SWG Guilds Check In

DeltaEkotte

List updated, does anyone have the names for the comined guilds?

AXIS and Corstar combined and are now called ....?

Orion and SEALs combined and are now called ....?

*Also, is there a way to get a thread stickied?

Edited by DeltaEkotte

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was a member of U-U for a little wile my main was named OZ'ric looking for the server if any they moved to rose'red was one of the officers there any help would be hot . im curently in HERO guild moved from SWG - radient (my birth server) to SWTOR - mask of nihilus

RSS of Eu Chim is playing on Nadist Rebels Server under Reborn Serenity Soilders in honor of our city on Talus.

We also played on Chilastra and ended the game on Starsider.

Edited by viotoa

RSS of Eu Chim is playing on Nadist Rebels Server under Reborn Serenity Soilders in honor of our city on Talus.

We also played on Chilastra and ended the game on Starsider.

List updated. Sorry for the long break since last update, I'v been caught up in school. Hey Ybanta!

And mega super thank Viotoa, I'v been looking for RSS for a long time.

DeltaEkotte, were you in the Dark Legion that was on the Chilastra server? I'm having trouble pinpointing things. It always seems like there's more than one Dark Legion.

Maybe, I can't remember. My char on Chilastra was named Corcha if that helps.

Maybe, I can't remember. My char on Chilastra was named Corcha if that helps.

Man, I'd like to say it rings a bell, but I really can't remember. I was in after NGE. Were you still on there then?

That said, what do you know about the current Dark Legion groups on here? I know there's Dark Legion and Dark Legion Phoenix, like you posted, but I'm not sure if either has anything to do with the Dark Legion I was a part of. I'd be interested in joining either if there were people I've worked with before, though. That said, I think Dark Legion is Republic, which is weird. I'd go with Dark Legion Phoenix if it's Empire.

I didn't start playing until a few years after the NGE, I can't remember when I started playing on Chily but it was maybe a month or two before the Combat Update with the city invaisons. What was Dark Legion's guild city called? I remember having my house on Lok I think Dos Equis I think. I think there was also a Dark Legion on E-Chimera. My char on Chily was Corcha, on E-Chimera my chars Ekotte, Laothapofo, Bofes, Ebiliti. I know I misspelled that last name it was something along those lines if having the names help. Edited by DeltaEkotte

• 3 weeks later...

hey all,

former STAR and FURY from Chimmy are now on the Red Eclipse. We united the 2 guilds and formed a reb guild called Galactic Star Force and an imp guild called Tenebris Sidus. Not many people stayed but we - Wopegia, Xarlene, Jarren, Kasme, Jowin, Scarello and a few more are still around :)

<WIDOW> from SWG's Bloodfin and Testcenter Prime is alive and well on Krayt Dragon server. We are going by our full guild name of <Widowmakers> here. Contact Aucka or Cogar/Veriss for info or see my signature for our website. Edited by Veriss
typo