SWG Guilds Check In

DeltaEkotte

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We moved around a bit with the lack of players first on TCprime, then the lack of players on Radiant......ended up on Eclipse to end our days there.

Now SLN can be found on Dreshade Cantina Server a mainly pve guild.....but we do have our die hard pvper's as well.

Saw some from Kette after the first round of server shutdowns here as well. Nice to see some familiar faces :D

I've had too many names now to mention them all... rofl

Rayline

Ex Infernos (Blood) -Master Zhar Lestin Confirm?

Hello there Ekotte =)

We were called "Ex Inferis" in swg (Chimaera), we're now located on Lord Calypho RP/PVP server.

//Twinmoon, Leader of Blood

Edited by Twin

Just gonna say that Legions of Lettow actually moved to SWGEMU. I see them a lot on the test server I think, either Liberator or Nova.

Ok...What is SWGEMU?

Also Legions of Lettow is a sever here in TOR.

Edited by DeltaEkotte

I was in Ministry of Defense, Scylla, they are on Anchorhead with the same name.

I am currently the Guild Leader of RLD (Red Light District, Starsider) {No I am not Mirrem Rem, I am Mosy. I was one of his Deputy Guild Leaders, and he made me Guild Leader} We are currently on The Harbinger, as Rld.

well there is this list that is found on google that is a list of all registered guilds that was created on SWG just before it when offline...

SWG guild list

Only those who register with the site, though, so not that helpful.

Edited by Jeia

well there is this list that is found on google that is a list of all registered guilds that was created on SWG just before it when offline...

SWG guild list

It also just shows the guilds that were is SWG and what server they were on there, not if they moved over the here and if they did what server they were on.