Is Bioware trying to force peope to leave the game?

evildestroyer

I mean from what i am seeing its like EA and Bioware are trying to find ways for people to leave the game.

They pushed back 1.2 at a time when people are already leaving in droves until late April, PVP is more of a joke now and now with the new update everyone will be BM in days.

2800 Valor i got from 1 match, before update i barely would 1000-1300, Ilum is still a joke.

Half the servers need to be merge or allow transfers and this is no where in sight.

I mean dont get me wrong i like this game, but at the direction this game is headed i wont be subbing, many people i know feel the same and also unsubbed.

Yes, obviously the way a business is run is by driving customers away. /sarcasm

To be fair: MORE people will resub and/or play more due to 1.2 than will leave.

So while you may be right in assuming the changes have an adverse affect in SOME areas, it's not going to hurt it overall, or in the long term. Not 1.2

Enjoy... whatever you do with your time outside of MMOs, coz they all have about the same issues you are stating.

I mean from what i am seeing its like EA and Bioware are trying to find ways for people to leave the game.

They pushed back 1.2 at a time when people are already leaving in droves until late April, PVP is more of a joke now and now with the new update everyone will be BM in days.

2800 Valor i got from 1 match, before update i barely would 1000-1300, Ilum is still a joke.

Half the servers need to be merge or allow transfers and this is no where in sight.

I mean dont get me wrong i like this game, but at the direction this game is headed i wont be subbing, many people i know feel the same and also unsubbed.

It's because BM gear is being phased out

As someone who feels pvp should be gear-neutral and rely on the skill of the player - the faster they can get people to full BM the better.

A large contributing factor to the demise of the longevity of this game will be introducing gear-neutral anything. The whole point of continuing a subscription is to strive to improve your characters.

Obviously, the answer is no, since EA is a publicly traded company with a mandate to maximize return on investment. The most likely explanation for what you are seeing is that there is a growing share of players who demand instant fixes to their perceived problems, are impatient, and can't be bothered to read the information provided by the devs on future plans. But that's just one theory.

1.2 late april?

You better link your sources now, or you are just a troll.

You better read or watch the guild summit videos. You can find all the info you want about 1.2 for the most part. YES it is in April. Google is your friend.

Would you rather BW had rolled back the valor on all the peole who exploited Ilum and cheated by engaging in killtrading? You have them and them alone to thank for BW speeding up the process of getting to BM. And they probably all would've left if they got punished appropriately. Seeing as how BW showed thema little mercy, they're speeding it up for others in an attempt to level the playing field so that when the new gear is introduced, the gap doesn't just widen further and become even more unfair.

you silly forum troll

no one is 'leaving in droves'

if they didn't push back 1.2 you'd be on here complaining that it's full of bugs and they should have tested it before pushing it live

dunno if you know this or not ,but ilum is technically being 'phased out' until the devs figure something better to put in there

sucks you picked the wrong server to roll on :p

Yeah, because WoW is better. Right? Umm no, it's not. What are you quitting for? GW2? Not out yet.

I'd rather they wait and do it right. It's a LOT of content. BW also realizes that GW2 is coming soon, and they would be best served making sure 1.2 goes execptionally well.

You better read or watch the guild summit videos. You can find all the info you want about 1.2 for the most part. YES it is in April. Google is your friend.

but they actually said 'early april' not 'late april'. nice try though

Hello everyone,

We do appreciate when anyone has taken the time to express their thoughts and concerns. We will be closing this thread, as there is little room for constructive discussion. However, we do value any feedback and do encourage anyone to voice their constructive feedback on the forums, whether in the Suggestion Box forum or in a relevant subforum.

We thank you for your time and your understanding that we've closed this thread.