Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

4 Hours requirement to finish a daily... hahhahaha steamrolled by bioware

Fantastix

1 warzone time = 15 minutes + 2 minute waiting before started + average of 5 min waiting untill que pops = 22 minutes around for 1 warzone

= 220 minutes +- 30 minutes lets say

thats 3-4 hours for 1 freaking daily...

did bioware do the math?

at the guild summit they were joking about ppl playingn too much and should go to sleep take some food, etc... and yet they are forcing people to harcore playingn their game just for 1 single daily?

hahhahahahahah

Well. Or you could just still go to Ilum if it's that big of a deal. It's not like they removed the crates or the ability to get kills there... I don't see the problem.

I guess I'm sorry that you thought you'd be able to finish your Ilum daily in one warzone?

It's because of the way that Bioware worded it. They basically said they were phasing Ilum out, and taking out the incentive to go there.

3 kills a game is not incentive to not go there. The 3 kills may as well not even exist, unless you're on a server where you collect crates as an only option, I guess.

1 warzone time = 15 minutes + 2 minute waiting before started + average of 5 min waiting untill que pops = 22 minutes around for 1 warzone

did bioware do the math?

at the guild summit they were joking about ppl playingn too much and should go to sleep take some food, etc... and yet they are forcing people to harcore playingn their game just for 1 single daily?

hahhahahahahah

If this is how you are looking at it, then you probably never went to Ilum to do those dailies to begin with.

did bioware do the math?

hahhahahahahah

OP doesnt come back to his own thread realizing how idiotic he now looks for a failed troll.

did bioware do the math?

hahhahahahahah

Or.....

You could Q for warzones while roaming ilum for boxes and player kills, and get the daily done faster than ever before.

ya and 4hours to have a bag without battlemaster commendation ( 30bag for 1battlemaster commendation )

but now with 1.1.5 i can farm 40 BG for 1 battlemaster commendation ! YEAH !!!

may be i will be stuff battlemaster in 2014 ...

team PVP BW come from Lego Online ?

Edited by qPok

The fact I don't have to step in to Ilum and do something I find fun, like PvP instead, is worth it to me.

Perhaps you shouldn't play if your sole purpose is doing a daily?

I like this advice. I don't understand people who just do pvp for the daily. I guess it is an odd pve extension

It's because of the way that Bioware worded it. They basically said they were phasing Ilum out, and taking out the incentive to go there.

3 kills a game is not incentive to not go there. The 3 kills may as well not even exist, unless you're on a server where you collect crates as an only option, I guess.

No thats what some people took it as. Thats not what they said. They are just making it easier to do Illum so we dont have to run in circles for an hour. Now its just 45 mins :)

To the OP and those that agree with him.... LOL welcome to the world of MMO's. Get over it. This is the way things work. I am so sick of you ppl who think you should have everything right this second without having to put any time into it.

But i guess welcome to the entitlement generation who thinks they should get everything on a silver platter.

Am I missing something? 30 kills per daily...I get 25+ kills in every WZ..

Only 3 kills in a wz will credit towards the daily/weekly.

That being said, BioWare just provided an additional way to complete these quests, what is the point of the OP's post? Do you like PvEing in Ilum for your daily, or do you want to actually PvP to complete a PvP quest?

Let me answer the OP with this anecdote:

I am a valor rank 61 Battlemaster and I haven't managed to complete a single daily Ilum quest yet. For me it is more like an annual quest, because there are no players in Ilum at all times and I won't circle in the middle for hours on end collecting crates, competing with others that actually do that.

By the way, I'm on a PvP-server, so I don't want to imagine how it is on a regular PvE server.

So I love the change, even if you can't pick it up every day, who cares.

Bioware didn't make people infer that.

People just jumped to their own conclusions without any factual basis, just like 90% of what you read on here.

In my server there is always an IMP zerg outside the Rep base, it takes hours to finish the Ilum daily quest cause all u do is die over and over without getting a kill. Getting 3 kills in the WZ is at least something, still a massive idiotic grind but thats bioware for you.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.