Leaving Warzones After 3 Kills to Finish Daily Faster

Icysunx

On my server there are a ton of people who get 3 kills, leave the warzone, reque come back to the same warzone get three kills and repeat. This is pretty hilarious in my opinion.

Know what would be really hilarious? If everyone doing this got perma banned.

On the other hand, Bioware, why didn't you realize this would happen and take steps to prevent it? You know some people just can't help themselves, they gotta exploit every way they can.

There not going to ban an entire server and its not like your going to be able to tell the people who leave for other reasons. Did you really expect Bioware to think things like this thru before releasing this change? Edited by Icysunx

Know what would be really hilarious? If everyone doing this got perma banned.

On the other hand, Bioware, why didn't you realize this would happen and take steps to prevent it? You know some people just can't help themselves, they gotta exploit every way they can.

They obviously do not think long and hard enough about this stuff. That and how badly they underestimate the lengths players will go to get the maximum utility out of their designs. I personally find this hilarious, cause it just shows how ill thought out some of this stuff is.

Edited by Phlyer

Lol. If this works, this would definitely be the f***up of the year.

Almost as bad as the players who join a WZ, open their bag and leave the WZ thinking that their chances of rolling an item are higher (yes I've seen this).