In the 1.2 video, Did I see this right?

thebigdmkilla

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it just replaces the animation for abilities. Flamethrower/Force Choke. I don't know what abilities are similar to Force choke on a smuggler however. More details on this would be nice, I really hope its just a social thing.

A Sith with a lightsaber, and the bounty hunters wrist flame thrower??

Wait... I thought all Sith have lightsabers. :p Or are you referring to the fact that it's blue? Cuz my Sith Pureblood has a blue lightsaber....

well, if that is an official video, then I would say BW is attempting to make the game what people desire it to be. I saw many features that have been mentioned in many post that mostly resemble a 4yo crying. Either way, looks good BW.

Ok, this patch looks awesome... but, I do not like the ability thing.... AT ALL. If they added it as a social, fine. But a Smuggler Force Choking? Ugh.

The point behind the legacy system is your characters are a part of the same family. If you are a smuggler with a jedi father, the chances you are a little bit force sensitive are pretty good.

Edited by harpuax

A sith can't defect?

It might work if they add a few dialogue options throughout the game that mentions you defected and that you're a pureblood, but if they don't mention it at all and nobody seems to notice than that just doesn't make sense. I still think its weird though.

SWTOR Australian Launch: Interview with Gabe Amatangelo

1.2, anything exclusive? What can I say without getting in trouble? Next week, we'll be able to say a lot more about it. If you have a Smuggler who is your father and you're a Jedi Knight, you'll be able to kick someone in the nads. That's a special ability. Is that exclusive for you?

It's the last question at the end before the user comments in that interview from last week.

Yes full on puke if non force wielding classes can use force powers

Especially on the Empire side, where a display of such powers legally mandates you to enter the academy and become a Sith or die trying.