[Panel Discussion] Legacy (3:45PM CST)

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am SO excited about the legacy panel. This is a major thing for me! I have put much effort into gaining legacy levels and I want to see it pay off. Seeing an empty legacy system is a major bummer. I hope it comes within 1 month or so. It needs to happen SOON!! At least give us information to go on. :)

Sometimes, a son/daughter decides that when he/she marries he/she'll want to change her surname to match his/her husband/wife's surname.

I'm wondering if certain alts will be allowed to choose a new surname for themselves and their sons/daughters or will keep their parents'?

I am so happy and so sad at the same time... Im playing on US but will be moving to EU in 3 months... i will loose everything i worked til now :( ... Bioware pls :( give us the chance to transfer soon... Or just tell us if u will give us the chance someday...

Great job!

QUESTION:

With the legacy system allowing races not currently available to a class to become available, will those current characters, whose legacy opens up a new race, be allowed to swap to that new race during some form of grace period when this update goes live?

Basically, when the legacy update hits, will we get a period to pick a race we might have unlocked for an existing character?

Biggest wish for the legacy system - I want a legacy vault that my alts can share as storage, great way to share crafting materials and gear.

Is this something that will be coming into the game at some point?

Question:

As an rp'er I had to have to limit myself to one last name. Is there I was to change it so that characters can implement a last name to use for RP and not necessarily be characterized strictly by the Legacy name?

QUESTION:

IF we unlock new customizations, will there be a way to re-design our existing level 50 character to make use of them? The system assumes we want to use a character slot and completely re-level a brand new cyborg, for example. I'd much rather use that unlock to re-design my current main character appearance.

Favor Humans much?

So glad I rolled a Cyborg and a Chiss now I get useless cosmestic features instead of an awesome Presence buff.

Wait... what?

Humans get a buff to stats while other races get only cosmetic buffs??