Ranked WZ BETTER be Solo Que

DarthRaistlin

Man is out for himself, no ifs ands or butts about it. Everyone has thrown a co-worker under the bus to get ahead, at the end of the day; we hope to have bettered ourselves first and foremost.

Weaker men band together to take down stronger men, then they too turn inward and are out for themselves.

The best PvP’ers solo queue all day, every day, it is faster action, and more of a challenge for them.

I have guildies begging me to queue with them so they get wins, I do this for a little while, but then I am back to bettering myself.

Ranked warzones need to be solo queue, and I think it should be only solo queue. You will lose what is left of your pvp base if you make it pre-made only. Pre-mades are all carebears who can’t do jack by themselves, so they get 3 other carebears to give them a shot.

If you fail to head my words, you will look back on this day 6 months from now and say, dang, this was the start of the decline.

PvP is king, and it needs to be fast, and solo based at its core. Man is Narcissistic to the core, and even worse in your best pvp’ers.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

By all means better yourself if you so choose.

But as we want to write poetically there is always "Two heads are better than one".

To be honest, succeeding with a group against a group in a ranked match, or a match that has real rivalry is the pinacle of PvP achievement for me.

But that's just me, as for Guildies, why wouldn't you always group with them, isn't that the point of guilds?

TH

I take medicine to make me give enough of a **** about myself to continue bothering to do anything ever.

Humans aren't "default narcissistic".

I'm fine with the OPTION of solo-queueing for them though.

Edited by Grubfist

Man is out for himself, no ifs ands or butts about it. Everyone has thrown a co-worker under the bus to get ahead, at the end of the day; we hope to have bettered ourselves first and foremost.

Weaker men band together to take down stronger men, then they too turn inward and are out for themselves.

The best PvP’ers solo queue all day, every day, it is faster action, and more of a challenge for them.

I have guildies begging me to queue with them so they get wins, I do this for a little while, but then I am back to bettering myself.

Ranked warzones need to be solo queue, and I think it should be only solo queue. You will lose what is left of your pvp base if you make it pre-made only. Pre-mades are all carebears who can’t do jack by themselves, so they get 3 other carebears to give them a shot.

If you fail to head my words, you will look back on this day 6 months from now and say, dang, this was the start of the decline.

PvP is king, and it needs to be fast, and solo based at its core. Man is Narcissistic to the core, and even worse in your best pvp’ers.

This is so fail. Half of competitions in life are team based. Most sports are team based.

It is HARDER to play team vs team than it is 1 vs 1. Thus if you truly wanted a challenge (Which you don't) you'd prefer a team vs a team.

The only way your post makes sense is if it was 4 vs 1. Since this is not the case, your whole post is complete fail.

There are many reasons to support Solo Queuing, this is not one of them. All you did is harm your cause.

ROFL, Solo queue war zones. If you think any ranked war zone is going to be solo queue then you are a bad player an a bad gamer on top of it.

Go /Duel @ Ilum or Dormond Kaas. You queue solo you get farmed simple as that.

ROFL, Solo queue war zones. If you think any ranked war zone is going to be solo queue then you are a bad player an a bad gamer on top of it.

No I don't. I have 2 50's, and am done with my dailies in 3 hours max. Pre-made is for the weak players to cope with the bad ***'s.

Wrestling is bar far the hardest sport on earth. It is a solo sport. Yes your on a team, but if your team is horrible, you still get to move on solo in your weight bracket.

good to know i'm considered a bad pvper because I want to play a video game with my friends.

Its ok, in another thread I'm considered bad because I dont roll with a premade/am tired of the same ol same ol PvP

Keep searching the forums, and eventually we're all bad. :D

Edited by Tic-

Wrestling is bar far the hardest sport on earth. It is a solo sport. Yes your on a team, but if your team is horrible, you still get to move on solo in your weight bracket.

This is just your opinion, it doesn't support your claim.

Additionally, if Wrestling was 4 guys on a mat vs 4 guys on a mat it's be harder.

1v1 you just have to worry about the other guy.

Team games you have to worry about 4 other guys and 3 teammates.

Thus Team anything is typically harder as a whole than Solo Anything.

Maybe they'll have a Solo Queue Rank and a Team Queue Rank (GASP).

Who knows, stop complaining till you know.

I premade queue with my guild because I'm a healer and I'm tired of solo queueing with a bunch of people who don't care about anyone but themselves. When I queue with my premade group I know there are players on our team that will help keep me alive so I can do the same for them.

I'm perfectly fine with ranked warzones having a solo queue option, just as much as they have a group queue one. Simply because you don't have friends to play with doesn't mean the rest of us don't.

I'm really hoping that they have some non 8 man premade ranked. The main problem is that smaller guilds won't be able to field 8 mans consistently.

I'd like to see two different ranked queues, one for solo (or small group) queueing, and one for full 8 man premades. This seems to make the most sense.

Right now, Solo queuing is more of a challenge than if you premade, but it's silly to think that premade vs premade is less challenging than solo. They are different beasts. Solo queue is a lot of reaction, premade is a lot of preparation.

If it is team based. It will fail like WoW rated pvp did.

Edited by BCBull

your point is valid .. however .. I play games to remove many of real life's burdens.

this whole system just looks horrible. what are they going to do? make rated WZ armor un-wearable in the solo que? no ... it's going to go from taking 30 WZs a day to taking 100s of warzones to get a win.

removing the daily is just a copout for the fact that this is the most imbalanced population ever created in an mmo. which is hard to believe considering wow and war. and they did it without things like wintergrasp and warhammer keeps.

this game has officially become a "waiting for something better" game for me. if you dont merge servers and create brackets that create much closer scores .. it's not gonna matter. grow some balls and fix the real problems. these band-aids aren't gonna fool anyone for long.

Edited by azmundai

i'm hoping their rating system, is closer to lol than wow.

Where you have an individual team and solo rating, and there are no team ratings.

(And if you're wondering how they then calculate ratings, it's by doing an average of all the members of the team)

Edited by Adzzy

OP is 100% correct. It's retarded that they are just following WOWs mistakes by forcing players to make premades. True hardcore pvpers don't need a freaking team to back himself, or a guild on ventrillo/ teamspeak to own at pvp, they just log on, queue, and own. Also, majority of the player base prefer to solo queue, so why piss off your largest player base with crappy like this? Give people choices, that males sense.

I would say smarter men band together because survival is an organized activity. I'm the farthest thing from a communist but I do know that one man alone by himself cannot survive.

So your an arrogant player in a sub-mediocre guild? Not playing with your guildmates is a fail for multiple reasons... I hope your guild leader see's this thread, or if you are the gm I hope your recruits see it and leave you to your life of solitude.

I've noticed that more people are complaining about only being able to premake 4 man parties, but you claim that pre-made only will kill PvP? PvP has already been hurt by the inability to queue 8 man teams.... I hardly find you and the other select few solo'ers to be the majority of the PvP base.

Does Narcissistic mean "Solo" or "Out for himself"? The intelligent narcissist knows that premade's dominate pugs, sooooo.... oh, you didn't want intelligence to play any role? Right on! SOLO Q ONLY PLEASE!