Talent - Hot Pursuit

Stupiddrummer

Hot Pursuit: Adds the chance to gain a buff that allows you to use Charged burst while not in cover.

I am specced sharpshooter, but i put two points into this talent to try it out.

The name is misleading, because when you leave cover, you still have to stand still for 1.5 secs to cast it. However, i found that it works great as an opener:

leave cover - gain Hot Pursuit - Cast Charged Burst - enter cover - Cast Charged Burst (which is instant with SS talents).

So basically, i get two charged bursts for the cast time of one. Followed by a 1.5 sec Aimed shot, this is a ton of damage for 3 seconds casting.

Anyone have any feedback/experience with this talent?

Hot Pursuit: Adds the chance to gain a buff that allows you to use Charged burst while not in cover.

I am specced sharpshooter, but i put two points into this talent to try it out.

The name is misleading, because when you leave cover, you still have to stand still for 1.5 secs to cast it. However, i found that it works great as an opener:

leave cover - gain Hot Pursuit - Cast Charged Burst - enter cover - Cast Charged Burst (which is instant with SS talents).

So basically, i get two charged bursts for the cast time of one. Followed by a 1.5 sec Aimed shot, this is a ton of damage for 3 seconds casting.

Anyone have any feedback/experience with this talent?

Sounds like a great way to energy starve urself immediately.

Not only that, what you described can be done without the talent. Just use the first cb before leaving cover then stand/cover immediately for insta. On top of this, you can't be interrupted.

Talent is worthless. Avoid.

Edited by Bofur_

Hot Pursuit? it's a joke:charged burst it's no istant cast when u leave form cover and ONYL USABLE if you are not running or walking! LOL! At least let me to use it after leave cover when i moving or no sense if i must be immobile for usinng it when i am not in cover, omg guys it's a totally useless skill. Oh, and another thing: if i enter in cover and i gain charged burst istant if i leave cover it became not istant, so when i am immobile out of cover (LOL) i must wait cast time. Are you serious? Edited by Killalott

It's meant to be used in conjunction with the fourth tier box that allows you to use an instant snipe after cover pulse (or what ever the fk it's called for gunslinger.) That way, you have an on the move snipe after you use your knock back.

Neat concept, but too costly for a moving snipe every 30 seconds.