New Playable Races Would You Like to See?

Arugalas

Rumored to be coming with the Legacy system, we're likely to see some new species choices coming soon! So I was wondering what races everyone has been itching to play.

Sorry if this is a repeat thread; new to the forum.

There are some that I'd really love to see thoroughly illustrated, and others that just seem cool.

Herglic

Cathar

Nautolan

Bothan

Whatever Vergere was

Kiffar

What would you like to see?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ugnaughts or some other gnome/dwarf like character. Wee Nasty can not be made until this is addressed!

Whatever race Yoda is would be epic (wont happen as Lucas is a Pr...k)

Ewoks - but they can only heal and hug people.

Gungan - They are not allowed to wear armor and explode when they die. Hardcore mode only

Togruta and Pau'an. Pau'an are awesome, they are basically huge humans with a gray, striped skin who could become 700 years old. They would make great siths. Togruta for the females, besides twi'lek the other races are much more near-human. We need another good looking alien race.

Realistic and probably will show up eventually:

Nautolan- if the hood/mask/tentacle mechanics are acceptable for Twi'lek, they should be acceptable for these- and human *hoods* would work fine on one.

Nikto- very expressive, very detailed and animated faces already modelled makes me think this lot are already being considered. I hope so. I want a Drazi/Silurian expy :)

Cathar- an obvious really, pretty, humanoidish, emotive, no gear issues.

Sullustan - humanoidish frame, faces fairly expressive.

Just for fun but won't happen :D :

Ortolon,

Jawa.