Blizzard/Activision Lay off more than half a thousand people

chrisftw

i can say anything i want to the public just so they don't worry about my studio now can't I. internal documents > Public documents.

Same applies to BioWare, but that doesn't fit your agenda, does it?

:rolleyes:

Edited by Dezzi

And I'll just leave this here...

"They also specifically noted that the World of Warcraft development team will not be affected, nor will any other development of publishing schedules. "

Christ, do you people even read the articles you are posting...? :rolleyes:

"They also specifically noted that the World of Warcraft development team will not be affected, nor will any other development of publishing schedules. "

They don't. The irony of the OP...

Why don't we talk about that shall we?

Because there is nothing to talk about? Trolol

"Approximately 600 employees were part of the layoffs, with Blizzard, "[anticipating] approximately 90% of the affected employees will come from departments not related to game development." "

And "more than half a thousand people" really? Why not just state approximately 600? Who says "more than half a thousand"?

:rolleyes:

Edited by Urael

Why don't we look at the history of blizzard and lay offs over the last 7 years.

maybe a handful through turnover.

now all the sudden this comes outta the bag.

EXPLAIN NAO

fact is over the last 7 years other than turnover blizzard/acitvision has laid off nobody

now 600 are lost. getting in line at the unemployment office. or serving up my burger and fries.

lay offs start small then they will reassess what's going on and move on from there with more layoffs as needed.

Edited by chrisftw