when does patch 1.2 come out??

GlitterOutlaw

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it better be a glorious content update if they expect too keep me....

having said that, im not creative enough, or original enough too be the only one who feels this way

They'll keep me either way, but it had better be pretty freaking epic for all that they say is being addressed in it.

it better be a glorious content update if they expect too keep me....

having said that, im not creative enough, or original enough too be the only one who feels this way

Time to get cryptic.

Will be be enough? Who knows?

Do you even know what will be enough? Are you asking for too much but really don't know what you want in the first place?

I see people posting about there is not enough but rarely say what would be enough.

has it been announced?

In March. They haven't given a date, and don't expect one until the day before it launches. If they announce the day and then something happens and it releases any other day, even earilier, the forums would explode with trolls calling Bioware liars for releasing early or later.

Time to get cryptic.

Will be be enough? Who knows?

Do you even know what will be enough? Are you asking for too much but really don't know what you want in the first place?

I see people posting about there is not enough but rarely say what would be enough.

End Game....

Legacy

Raids that are worth running

Rewards for raids

Reason to pvp

Customizable ships

Ability to remove mods from pvp gear, to put in orange gear.. so i dont look like every other character thats the same class as me

Organic Mounts ( Dewbacks, Taun-tauns etc. )

Make Craftable Mounts actually something to be desires AKA Unique....

Social Orange Gear that can be benefitial too Medium / Heavy using classes...

More Companion Customizations

List goes on... but alas ive ran out of beer. and must run down too the market...

End Game....

Legacy

Raids that are worth running

Rewards for raids

Reason to pvp

Customizable ships

Ability to remove mods from pvp gear, to put in orange gear.. so i dont look like every other character thats the same class as me

Organic Mounts ( Dewbacks, Taun-tauns etc. )

Make Craftable Mounts actually something to be desires AKA Unique....

Social Orange Gear that can be benefitial too Medium / Heavy using classes...

More Companion Customizations

List goes on... but alas ive ran out of beer. and must run down too the market...

If you are expecting all of that to be in 1.2, you are going to be vastly disappointed.

If you are expecting all of that to be in 1.2, you are going to be vastly disappointed.

I Know, thats the point im already dissapointed.... 90% of this stuff should have been in at launch............. few more of these too let me point sink in..................................................................................................................................................................

I Know, thats the point im already dissapointed.... 90% of this stuff should have been in at launch............. few more of these too let me point sink in..................................................................................................................................................................

Then your path is clear. Maybe try back around Christmas. Meanwhile, those of us who love the game will be having fun playing it.

Oh, please pick me up a Snickers on your beer run.

Then your path is clear. Maybe try back around Christmas. Meanwhile, those of us who love the game will be having fun playing it.

Oh, please pick me up a Snickers on your beer run.

Never said i didnt love the game, i do.. had i not, i wouldnt be posting here right now... im trying too support the game, by providing them with my 15 a month... however, they are not delivering... and have not delivered like advertised..

they claimed the legacy system would set this game apart from all the others.... yet alls we can get is a last name? That was cool, back in 99' with everquest.... and when i made my first 2 characters... Now im nearly too 50 on my third toon, and im still waiting and hoping...

Atleast throw us a bone.... say hey, we havent even so much as thought about legacy since december....

Or hey, it will be in around this time frame... Insert (month - month) here...

They Claimed that Legacy would be released in "march" here we are,.. 2 days away from march, and not even a glimer of information about it...

From what we know, it sounds like there are going to be quite a few additions including but not limited to:

1.) Legacy System

2.) Guild Banks

3.) Customizable UI

4.) New warzone (playable against same faction)

5.) New flashpoint

6.) New operation

7.) Rework of the crafting system including full mod extraction and augment crafting. End game viability for all crew skills.

8.) New animations for unbalanced abilities/improved combat responsiveness

9.) Surface shuttles to bypass orbital stations.

10.) PvP ranking system

11.) "Hue to chest" or color matching system implemented

12.) Target of Target and accompanying casting bar

13.) New dailies on correllia

I'd say that's a pretty significant update, but it's hard to say how much of this is actually going to create gameplay depth at level 50. I'm just really hoping for a viable in-game economy and restructuring of the crafting system.

• 2 weeks later...

Really bro? The game hasn't even been out that long.

Either just wait and give them a break or go away and play another game.

I love how you expect everything to be tailored to you and only you.

They've already confirmed very early April......

I'm guessing april fools since they said they wanted to add in game events starting with 1.2, and since april fools is the only even near the release window, we can only assume.

So 4/1/2012

Really bro? The game hasn't even been out that long.

Either just wait and give them a break or go away and play another game.

I love how you expect everything to be tailored to you and only you.

Is there really any need for such hostility?

The guy is expressing an opinion about how he thinks that some of the features coming in 1.2 should have already been included at launch. That's hardly a crime, except apparently on these forums.

Btw, before anyone considers telling others to leave the game and maybe come back later, just think for a minute as to what you are actually proposing. Many who leave an MMO don't come back. It's like the well known fact that it's easier AND cheaper to try to keep an existing customer, than to try to entice one back.