We need cross server PvP

EscVelocity

I think I've played enough Huttball against people on my own server by now that the official star wars lore has changed from Republic vs Empire to Empire vs Empire.

Seriously there is an imbalance issue and I'm not re-rolling Republic

Make cross-server PvP queues happen because it makes no sense that I gotta queue in PvP only to face people people on my server I should be making friends/allies with, not going head to head and making enemies of every single minute I PvP.

I think I've played enough Huttball against people on my own server by now that the official star wars lore has changed from Republic vs Empire to Empire vs Empire.

Make cross-server PvP queues happen because it makes no sense that I gotta queue in PvP only to face people people on my server I should be making friends/allies with, not going head to head and making enemies of every single minute I PvP.

Do you not think that with as many Empire players that complain about playing only huttball, that a cross server matchup will not cause the same issue? More Republic players are needed, not cross server lineups. Or more same faction warzones, that would work too.

Cross server PvP for Imps mean instead of Huttball all the time. . . it is now Huttball all the time with people who care less because they're on a different server.

edit:: Yeah. What the poster above me said.

Edited by DarthSalt

can't be that much of a problem then

Unless they carefully planned server groups for the best possible faction balance, cross server WZs would not change the amount of same faction games. Even worse, if they just put all servers into one big group, the number of same faction games would likely increase.

It is a price of being at an easy mode side. More people to team for heroic and for FPs, zerging illum and power leveling valor there, bigger and more guilds, so more choice -- honestly, if then will remove "huttball factor" without adding some way to balance sides, SWTOR will be unbalanced to the death despite what content it has.

Edited by FarizAA

Do you not think that with as many Empire players that complain about playing only huttball, that a cross server matchup will not cause the same issue? More Republic players are needed, not cross server lineups. Or more same faction warzones, that would work too.

If the imbalance is going to force me to play PvP against my own faction, then I don't want the enemy players to be from my own server, I'd rather be queued up against same faction of another server.

At 50 it gets boring playing against the same people every time. You know what everyone does, where they go, their moves, their tactics, their timing, etc.

You start losing interest and by the time you get queued against Republic, you don't have a strong enough team because you spend most of your days fighting against each other.

Edited by EscVelocity

If the imbalance is going to force me to play PvP against my own faction, then I don't want the enemy players to be from my own server, I'd rather be queued up against same faction of another server.

At 50 it gets boring playing against the same people every time. You know what everyone does, where they go, their moves, their tactics, their timing, etc.

You start losing interest and by the time you get queued against Republic, you don't have a strong enough team because you spend most of your days fighting against each other.

The solution is staring you right in the face.

So you want all the benefits of being on the Easymode side? Then you have to learn to live with the drawbacks.

Or just re-roll and be one of those to fix the imbalance rather than whining how rubbish it is but refusing to do anything about it.

I would love cross server WZ. Right now my server is having issues getting enough people to put in the warzones. The abort timer pops up about 70% of the time right when the game starts. And it really does feel that there is only 6-15 pubs PVPing at any given time.