Do you think voidstar would be better as a 4v4 or 6v6?

Aidank

As is, I feel like it's way, way too zergy and it's practically impossible to get past the 1st door vs a good team because of how much AoE damage, and residual dots there are flying around, interrupting caps.

I feel like if there were fewer players, the war zone would be a lot more enjoyable.

Edited by Aidank

Better as deleted and replaced with more interesting wz. That is the consensus amongst my guild and pretty much anyone I talk to about the 3 warzones.

I wouldn't mind this either, but I feel like only having 2 would get stale after a while.

I think what makes it difficult is stalemates because each team has a lot of healers and no one can kill anyone, so I think the fewer people the better.

I don't have so much of a problem with killing people, the issue is with killing everyone and waiting the 10 seconds for their dots to fall off before they all respawn.

Edited by Aidank

hehe it is funny cause you think that 4x4 your chances get better , 4x4 pre mades can come in alone and own.

I mean , with my pre made i alrdy got around 95% wins on hutball , i would like wz to actually gather more people so we might get a challenge.

my theory about voidstar is that they've got the door placements backwards

the far apart ones should be near the beginning, the close ones should be at the end

hard to stop a group from getting the first few doors, but easier as you go

so decent attacking skill will get a couple of doors down, but you would need really good playing to get the last couple

not the other way around