Funniest PvP Story

Metaspark

What has happened to you in a warzone that just had you falling out of your chair laughing when it happened?

Just now in a game of Huttball, the enemy gets a goal within the first minute of the match. For the remainder of the game it goes back and forth with no one scoring a single goal. With about a minute left on the clock, a sorc that was holding the ball decided to camp behind the gate at the side at their goal and wait the timer out. I guess I spooked him bad and he had his finger on to pass the ball, because as soon as I broke stealth and Mauled him, he dropped the ball, I intercepted, and Force Sped into the goal for a quick point.

So the game is tied, and the ball respawns with about 20 seconds left on the clock. The enemy manages to grab the ball, but our whole team is wailing on him, and with 5 seconds left we snatch the ball for a victory, when the entire game it looked like we were going to lose

just goes to show that even when the deck is stacked against you you can still win. so don't give up like a ***** as soon as the enemy gets a point :D

i was in a huttball a few nights ago where we got down 5-0 real fast. the other team decided it would be best to farm us the rest of the time, but they became so disorganized playing team-deathmatch that we were able to tie it at 5. we managed to get control of the ball with literally 5s left in the match to win. was pretty funny to see a team do that well and then fall apart completely

Our team had managed to pull back from a goal down in Hutball. It was one all, with about a minute and a half on the clock.

We lose the ball at the reset, but their handler goes quickly down and we nab the ball. Now, this was a level 1-49 WZ on my alt, so I quickly write in ops chat that we now need to hold the ball.

We're doing well, holed up in our own Pit. The team is dealing with the pressure well. People are making themselves available for passes, the ball handler is being supported. Then, the ball is passed to a low level marauder.

I have never seen somebody move so fast. Somehow missing the point that we had been in our own pit keeping possession, he leaps into action and before we know it, with 10 seconds on the clock, he is running out of the pit. Bam, he force leaps magnificently into the air and engages a group of enemies on a platform whilst we're left in his wake, screaming at him in ops chat.

A heroic stand for sure, but his attempt to take on 3 enemies solo quickly ends in disaster, the enemy team regain possession with mere seconds left on the clock.

Needless to say we lost.

I must confess that the overall tone in chat was more of amusement than anger. The amazing way in which he managed to lose us the game in ten seconds was hilarious. It was as if it was in slow motion, the team desperately running after this lone marauder, yelling at him in ops chat before he mashes that force leap button and goes down in a whirl of glory.

Most fun situation i had was Ballcarrier ping pong ...

The carrier (a warrior) got pulled by sorc 1

nearly instantly grabbled back by a Bountyhunter

The warrior jumps up again

Gets knocked down

And pulled up again by sorc 2

That all happened in about 5-10 seconds ... i was rolling on the floor laughing tears

Um oh okay.

I have alot funniest pvp story is in SWG. I hunted wedding priest for 460000. I killed 3 jedi and one of them was my bounty. My Guildmate who is lightside jedi he wiped out 3bhers by himself who tried team hunt him. We both laughed so hard. I and my group 8 vs 25+ and we beat them. Skills+tactics > numbers. I remember alot friendly pvpers and carebearers sendin hate tells to me then rage quit.. umm umm I could go on go on and go forever.

I have none funny story here.. /shrug...

At the time, it was the most infuriating thing ever, but:

I was in a Civil War match, in which we had just capped the middle turret from the Imps, and we already had control of West. Only one person was left defending it by the time we had control of the second turret.

I was on my way over to help defend the turret, even though no inc had been called. On my run there, I noticed 2 things.

1. Our defender was on top of the console, dancing.

2. There was someone capping behind him... and he couldn't see because of his *******ery.

The enemy was too far into the cap for me to say anything. I had to watch as our cocky team mate lost us the turret, and also the game. At that point we were down roughly 200-330.

Looking back on it though, I can laugh now.

Edited by Rheeling

>Premade is selling wins in general for 50k/win

>Meet them next game

>They instantly trash talk

>**** them 6-1

>They complain about their pugs being worse than ours

>Meet them again next game

>6-1 again

>They stop spamming general with their offer

>Laugh forever.

The funniest thing I've seen happened a few nights ago. It was a good Huttball match and the score was tied 2-2 heading into the final minute. The fight for control of the ball went back and forth inside that minute but the opposing team had possession as the final seconds were about to tick down. The guy with the ball may have thought he needed to score because he tried to run through the blazing fire pit to reach our end zone. He died as he crossed through, the ball popped out and landed in the hands of our team with two seconds on the clock. Game over. Those of us in vent were just sitting there saying, "Did that just happen?" :p