Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Need Jaxo as Companion

Kraylessa

I got the same email and when I go back to her place (in black sun territory) I can't get in. The email says something about an attached access code but there is nothing attached and no quest. Bug?

Got this to...got the email and all but no quest...did look it up and the quest is "Catching up" and is supposed to be recieved after quesh is done.I already put a ticket in about it.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes SGT Jaxo has my full support. I think they should add many more options for companions in general, and she should be one of them. Have 10-15 availible squad mates each with different looks and abilities. It would make the game much richer and fun to play

There are plenty of ways to get around that. The same thing happens to me every day, but I'm no worse for wear.

Jaxo would be, by far, the best companion. She has a great personality, and the woman who does her voice acting is great.

I vote Jaxo instead of the droid or the gand.

I did the romance thing for Jaxo. It was fun at the time.

At end game... had I known the outcome...

During one of the late game class missions, you have the choice to save Jaxo or save everyone else on this space station thing.

Jaxo is practically begging you to save her as she doesn't want to die there.

I chose to save her. Immediately, she disapproved and now had hundreds of deaths on her conscience as you had let them perish while saving Jaxo.

Later, you get a mail stating that she filed for psych leave and is done. She says something like your encounter was just a 'fling' type event (not exact words).

ARGH! If I had know that, I might would have saved the other people.

• 2 weeks later...

Jaxo is voiced by none other than the talented and beautiful Marie Westbrook!

She has her own facebook page if you want to look her up. She even occasionally responds to her fans. :D

She's been in a lot of movies, nothing BIG however-and a lot of those movies are not very good lol. Marie makes them worth watching though! :D

Also, MAKE JAXO A COMPANION! :D

I would also prefer Jaxo over Dorne.

I would rather have Jaxo in my squad than...

Jorgan

M1-4X

Tanno Vik

Yuun

...and sometimes Dorne, but at least Dorne's halfway effective of you kit her out right. I can tolerate Jorgan if I have to, but I would trade the other 3 for Jaxo in a heartbeat.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.