If 1.2 Doesn't Have Rated WZ's get ready 4 the EXODUS

warkat

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My subscription expires in March, 18 - if I won't be able to see patch before that date - well, kthnxbye! Not going to pay for unfinished beta-test of mediocre game anymore.

Especially with D3 and GW2 on the horizon.

Edited by Pashgan

BW stated that half of the people are doing WXs, wouldnt call that a small portion.

The difference between serious pvpers and people who queue for variety are two different things. How do you think those numbers would look like if there were queues for HM's? Accessibility makes a big difference. There are many people who pvp because they feel they have to for gear, or simply because its easier to gear through pvp than spamming chat on the fleet for pve. Hell I have a pve guild and I have more pvp gear than pve gear simply from queuing pvp...and I don't even like pvp.

The difference between serious pvpers and people who queue for variety are two different things. How do you think those numbers would look like if there were queues for HM's? Accessibility makes a big difference. There are many people who pvp because they feel they have to for gear, or simply because its easier to gear through pvp than spamming chat on the fleet for pve. Hell I have a pve guild and I have more pvp gear than pve gear simply from queuing pvp...and I don't even like pvp.

So you pay $15 a month so you can get gear doing something you don't like doing?

:confused:

Edited by Tic-

I agree on that, i just said that there is man people doing it, and mainly for gear. There aint anything challenging in Pve or PvP atm, nigtmare modes are a joke in operations same goes for WZs, there is nothing to play for than gear atm, in either aspect.

I think some of you guys have your priorities a little mixed up. You should play the game because you enjoy it, not so that you can inflate you epeen with stat tracking. If the game alone isnt enough, then the game with stat tracking will only be enough until you get bored with showing off your rank. (assuming you are good enough to have a rank worth showing off)

If by March 19th they have not announced Rated WGZ sometime in March before the sub fee hits get ready to see 20-30 people tops on your Fleets...They really need to start being Vocal with Patches and stop delaying the news as of now if you dont have full champion gear/battlemaster then you aren't a PvPer but for those of us who are there is nothing to do and literally every week more and more known PvPer's unsub its getting pretty sad.

Punctuation.

If by March 19th they have not announced Rated WGZ sometime in March before the sub fee hits get ready to see 20-30 people tops on your Fleets...They really need to start being Vocal with Patches and stop delaying the news as of now if you dont have full champion gear/battlemaster then you aren't a PvPer but for those of us who are there is nothing to do and literally every week more and more known PvPer's unsub its getting pretty sad.

While I agree that they need to be more vocal about the content they are in the process of creating, I hardly think that their lack of it will cause an "Exodus". Honestly I have been rolling alts just so that I wouldn't have to deal with this lag in content release. Everybody knows that these games take time to get rolling. At most we are only a couple months in. There are, I know, other people that feel the same way about people like you. Its best to wait it out until the people that think they are Leet and too good for any game that ground like fiends to get that top gear and lord it over everybody start to whine and leave to the next low hanging fruit of a game. Do us a favor and get on with it. You aren't "Known" and you won't be remembered you swingingcock.

Edited by Ewoktookmyspeedr

Why would any team be like that?

Do you honestly believe rated warzones will be balanced teams? Top players will exploit obvious imbalances like Sorcerers/Sages on huttball and Jugg/Guardian carriers.

To anyone thinking Rated warzones are going to be some saviour to PVP in this game, I'm afraid you're mistaken.

Let's be honest here, there isn't any "known" pvpers in this game rofl

Edited by KhealThar

So you pay $15 a month so you can get gear doing something you don't like doing?

:confused:

I don't like pvp, but I don't hate it either, there is a difference. And no I pay $15 to play the game with my guild and because I overall enjoy the game... There are more things to do than just warzones... PvP is simply easy and quick do after my guild logs off and when I dont feel like doing pve pugs(pvp dont cost me 30k credits on wipes) and I currently do not feel like leveling an alt outside the one I'm leveling with my cousin when he plays.

I think some of you guys have your priorities a little mixed up. You should play the game because you enjoy it, not so that you can inflate you epeen with stat tracking. If the game alone isnt enough, then the game with stat tracking will only be enough until you get bored with showing off your rank. (assuming you are good enough to have a rank worth showing off)

Has nothing to do with "epeen" or "stat tracking." Games have progressions, when you reach cap its only natural to want to improve your character by getting better gear. I don't particularly like pvp, but warzones are somewhat enjoyable in moderation. Mostly just do my dailies and be done with them.

Just like arenas, having rated systems that create incentive to organize groups and break the boundaries of the system, only serves to exacerbate known issues of imbalance. Remember that in all things the business of business is business. They aren't going to make a decision that would effectively shoot themselves in the foot. The whole Egame mentality in WoW was only for to the benefit of the very very few, and it did not serve to make the game better at all. Ask just about anybody. The lol "known" pvpers should go play FPS games and leave this game to decent people. I revel in my mediocrity, but I still want to enjoy the game.

why would i get ready for something you are predicting and so irrelevant. i would say 99% of all predictions in history have all been wrong.

I don't like pvp, but I don't hate it either, there is a difference. .

Perhaps, but you wouldn't find me doing something i didn't like and paying for it.

No wonder MMOs are so screwed up, they don't even need to be fun, just offer another level of gear for people to go after, even if they don't like the path to get it.

Edited by Tic-

Do you honestly believe rated warzones will be balanced teams? Top players will exploit obvious imbalances like Sorcerers/Sages on huttball and Jugg/Guardian carriers.

To anyone thinking Rated warzones are going to be some saviour to PVP in this game, I'm afraid you're mistaken.

Let's be honest here, there isn't any "known" pvpers in this game rofl

I know exactly how teams are made in rated enviroment and i wasnt denying that ther is fotm classes adn specin rated WZs, and classes that are no existant in high rated teams. I was just asking why would any team take 8 sorcs or a sages in the team. And i know there aint much "known" PvPrs in this game anymore if there ever was and i am leaving too, sub runs out also today.

Because they are the most versatile class in the game?

There wont be an single team that has 8 of same classes, there wont be a single team high rated that has 4 of same advanced class. Just like in WoW RBG there wasnt 8 mage teams, or 4 mage teams at top and same with any other class. There is better and worse specs and classes in the game but seeing sorcs or sages as somekinda godmode class that you just stack your whole team wont be the case in rated high rated WZs.

There wont be an single team that has 8 of same classes, there wont be a single team high rated that has 4 of same advanced class. Just like in WoW RBG there wasnt 8 mage teams, or 4 mage teams at top and same with any other class. There is better and worse specs and classes in the game but seeing sorcs or sages as somekinda godmode class that you just stack your whole team wont be the case in rated high rated WZs.

Really? So all the premades I see right now with all sorc and maybe a jugg mixed in are all of a sudden going to do rated wz's with alts then? Rated wz's are going to be almost an entire team of sorc's with maybe 2-3 players being a mix of SW/BH/OP

Really? So all the premades I see right now with all sorc and maybe a jugg mixed in are all of a sudden going to do rated wz's with alts then? Rated wz's are going to be almost an entire team of sorc's with maybe 2-3 players being a mix of SW/BH/OP

Current teams doesnt matter, we stacked classes also many times in random BGs but i can assure that even that WoW had fotm and must to have classes in PvP, there was class stacking at 2.3-2.8k rating. At average player level, there is other issues than class balance, which is lower skil and worse tactics ir execution of em.

I have Champion GEAR but I want to explain that is not true pvper it called "Friendly" PvPer who needs GEAR to win without skills.

Hardcore pvpers who uses or prefer play with SKILLS & tactics over GEAR. And also hardcore pvpers cant even stand mindless grind. We want hit lv50 then ready to go PvP, not grind till hit valor60 like you. Biometric Crystal alloy drop in PVE instances and most of us cant stand PVE. ugh. No thanks Im not doing pve its not for me.

In SWG http://swg.allakhazam.com/wiki/SWG_Guide_Galactic_Civil_War_Rank_and_Rewards

Check out that link. it explains alot inform. I was in General Rank in both factions.

SWTOR: We hit valor60 for bm gear thats it. nothing after 60th of valor. Just BM gear. I cant image if I have full BM GEAR then what I do? standing in Ilum all day? WZ is bad. Huttball is made for jedi. Im not waitin for them to fix it..

I have Champion GEAR but I want to explain that is not true pvper it called "Friendly" PvPer who needs GEAR to win without skills.

Hardcore pvpers who uses or prefer play with SKILLS & tactics over GEAR. And also hardcore pvpers cant even stand mindless grind. We want hit lv50 then ready to go PvP, not grind till hit valor60 like you. Biometric Crystal alloy drop in PVE instances and most of us cant stand PVE. ugh. No thanks Im not doing pve its not for me.

In SWG http://swg.allakhazam.com/wiki/SWG_Guide_Galactic_Civil_War_Rank_and_Rewards

Check out that link. it explains alot inform. I was in General Rank in both factions.

SWTOR: We hit valor60 for bm gear thats it. nothing after 60th of valor. Just BM gear. I cant image if I have full BM GEAR then what I do? standing in Ilum all day? WZ is bad. Huttball is made for jedi. Im not waitin for them to fix it..

Hardcore PvPrs always has best possible gear and optimal spec and most hardocre PvPrs will have different classes to play with basedon which is strongest or needed for the team. Your SWG achis doesnt mean anything at modern day PvP, its same as linking old vanilla system PvP ranks.

Edited by Forsbacka

A different title saying the same tired old thing over and over again. "QQ if I dont get what I want I am leaving"

If 1.2 doesnt have 4 pages of crafting notes Im leaving!!!! Wait they said they already have 4 pages of notes for 1.2 and crafting.

This thread is stupid because they already said 1.2 will have them so why make a title saying if it doesnt I'm leaving lol.

If Star Wars doesnt have lightsabers Im not playing!!!