BW you do realize that you linked 3 crew skills together and one doesnt work...

RakeHoxven

So basically I get no crew skills.

Treasure hunting is bugged at level 1. It was bugged at level 5 after 1 month of using it and nothing... then retrianed it and it is stuck at 1...

I made a ticket, but your tickets are bugged because I never got an answer from one 2 months ago.

i haven't had any problems with it... What exactly is your bug?

it does not gain levels or points for using it. I have sent my companions on like 200 missions and it wouldn't gain points - stuck at level 5. Then I retrained and it is stuck at level 1 after many missions.

Edited by RakeHoxven

it does not gain levels or points for using it. I have sent my companions on like 200 missions and it wouldn't gain points - stuck at level 5. Then I retrained and it is stuck at level 1 after many missions.

Are you sending your minions on missions that are not gray?

If you aren't getting anywhere have you tried training a different skill then comming back to treasure hunting?

I've not had this problem, but perhaps it didn't reset properly and still thinks you at level 5 skills so effectively they are grey at lvl 1.

do a repair probaly a corrupted file while downloading ...

Cause none of my TH have problems at all , even if the mission fail they gain skill .

Unless offcourse you exploited the first 2 week bug , and gained 4 skills ..

Well in that case too bad , deal with it .

no. how do i repair.

I will try training something else before retraining.

train something else to see if you gain skill points ..

But repair options are in the launcher after you log in .

click the on the wheel , and make a tea or whatever and wait a long time .

While it repairs the broken files .

best done on tuesday during maintenance btw.

finally started leveling.

Woah... so wait a second... after running the client repair... then your skill started to gain points?

That would mean that skill gains are calculated client side not server side...

When you were running missions back when you were still broken and not gaining points, were you getting items/materials back? Just you stayed stuck at 1 for your skill?

Woah... so wait a second... after running the client repair... then your skill started to gain points?

That would mean that skill gains are calculated client side not server side...

That's a pretty scary thought. I hope he was just sending them on the wrong missions accidentally, (or because of bugged UI) archeology instead of treasure hunting or somesuch.

right after this repair is done I will.

edit: ok now that the repair is done. Now only to wait 35 minutes for my 5 companion to finish their quests.

Something doesnt add up, your stuck at lvl 1 but it takes 35 minutes to do a mission? Im glad to hear its working for you now but it only takes 3-6 minutes to do a level 1 mission.

Something doesnt add up, your stuck at lvl 1 but it takes 35 minutes to do a mission? Im glad to hear its working for you now but it only takes 3-6 minutes to do a level 1 mission.

I have to agree something is fishy here level 1 missions are very short. I didn't start seeing 36 min missions in TH until tier 5 / 6 stuff.

I thought it strange at firs too.. but then I figured he just had all of them out doing missions from a fully maxed out skill from another line.

Edited by Jerid