400k damage and 5 kills

Ogulas

We did this the other day, had 2 turrets in the civil war with 2 dps/tank types at each and a crew of 4 healers going back and forth to whichever turret the pubs attacked. It was epic, after awhile they gave up trying to kill us and just got really angry in /say

''Yeah that sucked''

Let me just read that again and laugh in your face for not focusing any healers.

Now I might be pointing my finger of shame at the wrong person here, as you alone are not to blame for such a thing, but seriously, allowing a healer to do 780k healing is the single stupidest thing i've ever seen in a warzone. He outhealed your damage, twice. Basically you and the 2nd highest damaging team mate on your team could have been removed from the start, and it wouldn't have changed the outcome.

I salute you, and cheers on that bowl of fail you dipped your face in. I didn't bother checking your class, I know you're either a marauder or juggernaut, and either of those should have NO PROBLEM AT ALL killing a healer.

''Yeah that sucked''

Let me just read that again and laugh in your face for not focusing any healers.

Now I might be pointing my finger of shame at the wrong person here, as you alone are not to blame for such a thing, but seriously, allowing a healer to do 780k healing is the single stupidest thing i've ever seen in a warzone. He outhealed your damage, twice. Basically you and the 2nd highest damaging team mate on your team could have been removed from the start, and it wouldn't have changed the outcome.

I salute you, and cheers on that bowl of fail you dipped your face in. I didn't bother checking your class, I know you're either a marauder or juggernaut, and either of those should have NO PROBLEM AT ALL killing a healer.

correct i should not have a problem killing a healer 1v1. and i do not! i have a problem trying to kill three of them all the while trying to arm/disarm doors.

correct i should not have a problem killing a healer 1v1. and i do not! i have a problem trying to kill three of them all the while trying to arm/disarm doors.

True.

Solution? Premades with voice chat. Aka ventrilo, teamspeak, mumble or whatever its called.

Give healers no chance. If they happen to be guarded, focus on something else. As long as they are distracted enough to not heal their team mates.

Just wait for 1.2, HOPEFULLY we will see 8 man premades.

Which will completely change the playstyle of anyone

True.

Solution? Premades with voice chat. Aka ventrilo, teamspeak, mumble or whatever its called.

Give healers no chance. If they happen to be guarded, focus on something else. As long as they are distracted enough to not heal their team mates.

Just wait for 1.2, HOPEFULLY we will see 8 man premades.

Which will completely change the playstyle of anyone

amen.