[Video] Sojou II

Paganini

Hello my shadowy compatriots, here is my second SWTOR PvP video, this time with a bigger focus on group PvP.

http://swtormovies.com/movieview.php?id=2351&stream=1

Contents:

1vx

2/3vx

2v2s

3v3s

Specs are in the video description, my gear used is all standard PvP setup except I put in the willpower/power mod from the Champ legs into mods that had +crit on them.

Feedback is very appreciated!

Edited by Paganini

Hello my shadowy compatriots, here is my second SWTOR PvP video, this time with a bigger focus on group PvP.

Contents:

1vx

2/3vx

2v2s

3v3s

Specs are in the video description, my gear used is all standard PvP setup except I put in the willpower/power mod from the Champ legs into mods that had +crit on them.

Feedback is very appreciated!

Props to you! You're the one that gave me the motivation to continue my Shadow when things looked bleak around my 30s!

+1

Edited by Xinika

Thanks. Great vid as always!

Loved the in-combat stealth > sap, out-of-combat heal standing right beside the person section. Priceless, and something I can add to me repertoire.

The Huttball goaline line ball carrier force speed > knockback > kill was also pretty epic, even if that guy was a moron and turned toward you instead of high tailing it towards the pit.

Also nice to see you running all the specs. Or Inf and KC for sure. You also did Balance, but I'm thinkin that might have been a 27/0/14 or 23/0/18 and not full balance. Still, great variety.

I've been running a 31/3/7 build(1pt Inf Tac., 2pt Shadow Res), but like to dable in all the specs as well. I think being able to play them all is quite beneficial to playing your actual spec most effectively.

Thanks for the support everyone :)

and again i cant watch..

Germany? I put a download mirror to my first video on swtormovies.com and will do the same for this one once it gets approved from the mods over there hopefully later today.

Edited by Paganini

• 2 weeks later...
Nice fights man! I liked the video! I don't understand why people are always hating on the "force cloak/sap/meditate" combo haha, its clutch! :D

I did it to a very, very, very good Scoundrel healer during a duel (was the only way I could beat him) and he proper raged at me for it :p