Time to activate some of those new servers

Kainil

Yea BOTH of my servers are slam full with 30 minute waits...that is a little insane. They must have seriously underestimated the number of players. They need to open more soon or ppl will be too attached or put too much work into their current toons to move.

/agree

would switch to another server, but THERE ARE NO OTHER EAST COAST RP-PvP SERVERS ONLINE

There was 3 more listed as offline yesterday.... they should open up one of them... This wait is stupid ridic.

Yeah, it just took me an hour to get on my RP-PvP server...

Edited by Drakonnen

Agreed. I didn't mind waiting two days for my turn, because that's what I bought. I didn't mind waiting all day today to play the character I made this morning, because I have to work to pay for what I buy. But now I'm home, with access, and free time, and the server my guild was assigned to has a 35 minute queue. I haven't hit cancel yet, to go play solo on some deserted server, but I probably will in 10 minutes or so because this is going to get much worse before it gets better. I didn't realize the guild alignment/deployment thing was going to spoil the chance/experience to play with them. I suppose I could ask them all to give up the characters they've created in the last couple days and reroll on a less populated server.

WTB 2 copies at once, so I can play one character while my main waits for access.

/agree

would switch to another server, but THERE ARE NO OTHER EAST COAST RP-PvP SERVERS ONLINE

There was 3 more listed as offline yesterday.... they should open up one of them... This wait is stupid ridic.

This.

This needs repeated here , tweeted to SR's account and wherever else.

Bioware is saying to pick a non full server to avoid long queue times.

Tell me how to do that for an east coast RP-PVP server.

Dont cry for new servers dudes. Im telling you as a friend and as someone who watched the warhammer population collapse the second they listened to the community crying and opened new servers.

Its a short term gain which will lead to long term disappointment when the initial rush tapers off. It WILL taper off. This is a consistent pattern. And when it does youll be asking for merges and free transfers off dead servers. Its therefore in your long term interests to look at the wider picture. Take the number of people currently trying to log in and consider what it will actually be in 2 months.

This wouldnt be such an issue about waiting til the 20th for new servers if it wasnt for the fact that people will not switch servers after early game access once they have invested the time. These servers are full and unless u allow free transfers to other servers they will stay full.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.