Early access guys write the day u entered the code

xEverlastx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have also heard this. But it may be total bs. Some like to stir the pot.

There is a poster on MMORPG who posted a screenshot of him playing (live build + current date) as well as an email of his order from Origin stating he purchased AFTER the Beta.

It COULD be an EXTREMELY elaborate plot, but I doubt it.

NOBODY who gets their email is coming here to waste time telling anybody. They are already playing.

Not necessarily.

People do still have to work. For example...my husband got in this morning and made his characters and is now at work.

I am drinking my coffee and getting ready to take my son to his school. So I have made my characters and am not playing.

Pre-ordered on the 21st at 4pm EST and thought I had entered my code on the site on the same day, but it says I claimed it on the 22nd. No dice.

That's exactly my situation, right down to the 4pm EST and the claim of the 22nd. Regardless, I'll be surprised if I don't get the email sometime today. I'm a little disappointed that the first batch didn't include everyone who entered their code on day 1.

..Do you HONESTLY think at ALL you will get in today when you just pre-ordered 48 hours ago? You'll be lucky if you get in one day early man. Just saying

And btw no one is going to come post on the forums they got in. They're all playing right now having fun trying to get ahead of everyone else as quick as they can.

I was just about to post the same, people that just pre-ordered thinking they will get into the game in one of the first days are just being redicioulous. If anything they will get in on the last day ( 19th December ), and if they are lucky they will get in on the 18th Decemebr.

But I do think who already got their access are gonna come to the forums, people might have problems, so they will naturally seek help on the forums, and some people will simply come and brag about it, or simply just share the information so other people can use it to expect when they will get their invite.

Oh well, I can't wait to get in, I doubt I'll get in today, but hopefully I will :) Only time will tell.

Not necessarily.

People do still have to work. For example...my husband got in this morning and made his characters and is now at work.

I am drinking my coffee and getting ready to take my son to his school. So I have made my characters and am not playing.

I am in that camp. I got in, made my character and then logged off to go to work. Helps (or hurts) that my wife didn't get her invite yet so I'm pacing myself! :D