Early access guys write the day u entered the code

xEverlastx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to shoot people at amazon.de because they only sent out the codes on the 22nd. :rolleyes:

really didn't think it would end up mattering or I'd have called them 10 minutes after placing my order to send me my code. lol

no really. I can wait, but that's kinda lame

I just received my official, "You can start playing" email :D

I already had the game client installed and ready to go, unfortunately I am stuck at work unstil 4p.m. :mad:

Oh yeah, I registered got my preorder from Origin within a few hours on the morning that they started accepting pre-orders.

Aug 19th, won't be in until Thursday due to the most ELITIST SPAWNING SYSTEM IN GAMING HISTORY (aka biggest bumble buck ever)

However I have a guildy who preordered Nov 13th and is currently playing on our server. Lucky him that Bioware screwed up

I just received my official, "You can start playing" email :D

I already had the game client installed and ready to go, unfortunately I am stuck at work unstil 4p.m. :mad:

Oh yeah, I registered got my preorder from Origin within a few hours on the morning that they started accepting pre-orders.

This is a perfect example why this method is ****ED up. A wasted early slot.

unless you show me your order , a screenshot of you entering your username and logging in, and your code redemption date I will .not. buy that you are playing even though you ordered later

unless... there will be an official statement that they screwed up ;D