Early access guys write the day u entered the code

xEverlastx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Below is a list of valid Star Wars: The Old Republic codes that have been redeemed under this account.

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

08.27.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Collector's Edition Pre-Order

Obviously not in. Stupid Gamestop gave me something like 9 or 10 USED preorder codes before I got one that worked. Preordered in July but it took over a month to get a working code. I hate Gamestop! ><

That's my issue. Why stress test and then allow a fraction of that in? It ran well by their accounts, and yet they aren't using that information. Yes, people will arrive from work and add some later, but that's exactly why they should be allowing more in.

Thats what i was trying to figure out earlier. Perhaps we are underestimating the AMOUNT of people who preordered on those days

I'm seeing a familiar thread here and on other fansites.

I've seen people claim to have preordered and redeemed as late as the 28th of July getting invites and people claiming preorders and redemption on the 22nd and 23rd of July NOT getting invites. I preordered on the 24th and have not gotten an invite.

Whats up with this?

For what it's worth:

Entered the CE code on 7/31/2011. Have NOT received an invite yet.

However I haven't been receiving SWTOR emails since 12/7/2011, so I just keep manually trying the game.

Also my guild mate entered his code on the very first day and he is IN and playing now.

Good luck to all of us.

My guildmaster got in on the 3rd wave. He redeemed on July 23rd.

Two other guildmates redeemed on 25 and 27 July and got in as well (was confirmed by our guildmaster). One of the 2 (27 July) received access on the first wave.

I'm pretty sure Bioware has a logical explanation as to why some players already received access while they redeemed days after others....

I'm seeing a familiar thread here and on other fansites.

I've seen people claim to have preordered and redeemed as late as the 28th of July getting invites and people claiming preorders and redemption on the 22nd and 23rd of July NOT getting invites. I preordered on the 24th and have not gotten an invite.

Whats up with this?

The people that have later dates that are in are from the UK. over here we are currently midway throught the 23rd.

My guildmaster got in on the 3rd wave. He redeemed on July 23rd.

Two other guildmates redeemed on 25 and 27 July and got in as well (was confirmed by our guildmaster). One of the 2 (27 July) received access on the first wave.

I'm pretty sure Bioware has a logical explanation as to why some players already received access while they redeemed days after others....

To me, that says that they are catering to people that affiliated themselves with a guild, which is bogus.

Registered 10/12 got my invite.

Cba playing though, will just log onto WoW instead.

Umm I registered and redeemed mine on 24 July...and no invite for me? Are you just a troll or what?

It would be nice if they were giving out some dates that they were inviting up to at the current time so people would know if they got screwed over or not!!!

11.02.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Early Game Access: Ready to patch

08.11.2011 Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Digital Deluxe Edition Pre-Order

To clarify...what the hell is the 11/02 for?.. I'm starting to get into panic mode thinking that I'll get like 2 days instead of like 5 or 6.

Personally, I can't really think of a reasonable, fairer system than "first come, first served".

If you invite at random there you KNOW there will be a bunch poor people who ordered on day 1 but are forced to wait until the final wave, while some fence sitter who pre-ordered last week gets in days ahead of them. That doesn't seem fair to me at all.

Well right now all of what i am thinking is void since I'm not even sure who will and who will not get in the next few days, depending on what happens i think that it might be unfair to cut the early start shorter then others just because some people managed to pre-order the game earlier then others.

What would be fair is that we are given a minimal amount of days and not left out of the loop wondering if we will even get 1 day early access if any.

Hopefully i am wrong to think this and everyone will get early access with at least a minimal amount of days.