Early access guys write the day u entered the code

xEverlastx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fail. Wrong. Try again. Do not pass go.[/quote

I am correct you need the code people that are getting in all have thier codes it is even posted in forums no code no play to many people preordered and nevr payed but still have preorder info so they dropped grace period like novenber 1st

You implied, or at least your message seemed to state that you need the registration codes from the box to get early game access. That's not correct. I only applied my preorder code from the email I got on 7/21 and I've already got in as of 4:27am this morning (PT). So unless I misread your post, that's not correct.

I think I saw a chart tht said they had about 115,000 preorders during the first 3 days, then after that it went down a LOT... like around 40-50K a week then less after the first 2 months.

So if they are letting 7/21 - 7/23 in today then tomorrow should be more like 7/24 - 8/something

Indeed. That would at least give us SOME information as to what the hell is going on. People just get impatient and restless when they keep us in complete darkness, like now. It's very annoying and, frankly, quite rude.

They say more invites are coming out today on the twitter. So, we'll see how far it goes....I'm hoping they get to September some time today.....if not today, then tomorrow...

Is this even English? This sentence makes pretty much no sense. And you are incorrect if you are saying what I think you are saying. It is hard to decipher but I think you are saying people can't play in early game access unless they have entered their product registration code and that is wrong.

***plays the song from 'The Price is Right" they play when people lose their game***

I'm not good with english but I know my facts read the forums bonehead I am very correct

I am correct you need the code people that are getting in all have thier codes it is even posted in forums no code no play to many people preordered and never payed but still have preorder info so they dropped grace period like novenber 1st. Go to your acount code's page it even says you need that code to continue

No, you're wrong. People who ordered the digital version won't get their game code before the 20th, so there is no way that Early Access requires that code. And please, for the love of all that is sane in this world, learn some freakin' English - Hurts my brain just thinking about all your other posts.

I think I saw a chart tht said they had about 115,000 preorders during the first 3 days, then after that it went down a LOT... like around 40-50K a week then less after the first 2 months.

So if they are letting 7/21 - 7/23 in today then tomorrow should be more like 7/24 - 8/something

Thats what I am thinking. And read something similar though it didnt list numbers just said that it spiked in sales the first 2 days and then august through october was average sales weekly then boomed again mid November and Dec.

Does everyone that preordered get 2 free days of early access(start on Sunday), or are the extra 2 days factored into the waves?

I think they are factored in, but it was worded as if we get 2 extra. So maybe they realized it would take 5 days, and wanted to give everyone 2 days guaranteed. Guess we get to wait and see.