Early access guys write the day u entered the code

xEverlastx

good call. But at the same time, if they see how well the servers do after 2 or 3 hours, i would think they would keep the ball rolling and start inviting again before midnight. They need to expect getting slammed at specific times anyway.

thing is I think they know that people who were invited while at work like me are going to rush home to play at lunch. So starting at 12 eastern the servers are going to start getting slammed. moving across time zones it will continue till about 4 eastern when the west coast goes on their lunch. then slammed again at 5 eastern once people start getting home from work. So I don't really find it surprising their ending it at wave 4 today.

depending on how crushed the servers get today they may increase or decrease the numbers they let in on the 14th though.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm loving GAME right now...

Pre-ordered my CE within the first hour.... but didnt get my code until the 26th...

Thanks GAME!!! Useless *****!!!!

Exactly the same for me - but for Gamestop Canada. I preordered first day and didnt get the code until the 26th...

pre ordered yesterday and i'm in.

Okies, lets forget the "you get in in the order you redeemed your preorder keys" story and accept that its obviously completely random if and when we get the invite.

With that, im cool - they could just have admitted that :)

Gonna go watch a movie now :)

pre on august 8th..just checked from work an email im in....dam..cant play till tomorrow when i get home...my bloody brother pre ordered last tuesday and got in also today.***..just been to call his bluff and he is playing..*** is bio playing at...and tyhe best thing my brother after entering his pre code he canceled his order.lol:eek:

gamestop canada didnt send me one i had to ask for one 3 weeks later so instead of entering it the first weekend i have it entered aug 16

booo to me for not noticing earlier

boo to then for not sending it right away

yeaaaa for SWTOR

hoping to get in tomorrow expecting to get in on the 15th