DPS classES SHOULD NOT HAVE HEALS!!

Labradoraki

Its completely stupid to see high dps classes that are about to die urn away and just HEAL and survive onl6 because they run and got behind LOS...

wHATS EVEN MORE OUTRAGING is that you see randomly some dps healers simply anihialte the balance of battle by healing the others and OTUHEALING THE DAMAGE OF PLAYERS.....

heals should be nerfed and heals from dps should be very very weak

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its completely stupid to see high dps classes that are about to die urn away and just HEAL and survive onl6 because they run and got behind LOS...

wHATS EVEN MORE OUTRAGING is that you see randomly some dps healers simply anihialte the balance of battle by healing the others and OTUHEALING THE DAMAGE OF PLAYERS.....

heals should be nerfed and heals from dps should be very very weak

I'd be fine if self-healing was restricted entirely to healer specs. Right now DPS sorcs and DPS mercenaries get heals whereas marauders and snipers don't. That's imbalanced. Either give everyone a self heal or give it purely to healers.

I mean the damage between DPS is leveled out, why favor hybrid ACs over pure DPS?

Edited by dcgregorya

I'd be fine if self-healing was restricted entirely to healer specs. Right now DPS sorcs and DPS mercenaries get heals whereas marauders and snipers don't. That's imbalanced. Either give everyone a self heal or give it purely to healers.

+1

5char... heals for all or remove heal from dps classes

You need me to show you a video of how someone walks around a pillar or corner and casts heal on themselves?

Don't be bad next time?

P.S. Unspecced heals heal for junk and are often barely worth the resource cost (unless you play a sorc of course...).

Edited by yukirshiro

You need me to show you a video of how someone walks around a pillar or corner and casts heal on themselves?

Yeah, and nevermind the fact that they're light armor and the heal takes so long to go off (DPS spec) that it's practically useless unless you run far far away.

Apparently on your servers are only gunslingers and snipers with turret spec, right?

I really laugh at non healer specced ACs that try to heal themselves, the moment they start is the moment they become a free kill. One interrupt and they are dead.

And hybrid specs are sacrificing DPS for healing power or best healing specs/talents for DPS, nothing wrong with that. Still, are you able to win against well played hybrid build? Depends on your class and spec.

Edited by Lerdoc

I want you to prove his points.

Heals are all I have. I die if someone stands next to me and blows hard.

/signed, heal sorc

Edited by AntoniusDelitan

Don't be bad next time?

P.S. Unspecced heals heal for junk and are often barely worth the resource cost (unless you play a sorc of course...).

Sorry, you can cast a heal that with decent expertise is about 15% of your HP and you think it's useless? I'm the bad one tho?

I'm fine with Healers heal and hybrid healing if it's unique and not overpowered. Sorry to mention "WoW" but when every class started to get ways to self heal passively and/or by a skill less mechanics, that's what turned me away from the game.

Being a healer became a chore to heal and was salt in the wound when some situations the self heals made or break matches. I remember have epic duels Priest vs. rogue but once they got Recuperate I died on the inside. Lol warrior 10% > 80%. Yes I know the games not based around 1v1 but it was a game changer.

I honestly don’t mind the self healing that’s taking place in the game.

Edited by Fancyhuh

I want you to prove his points.

Heals are all I have. I die if someone stands next to me and blows hard.

/signed, heal sorc

We're talking about DPS sorc not heal sorc. Please learn to read. If you die when someone blows hard on you how do you think gunslingers feel? You've got better defensive cooldowns than we do...sprint and self heal...

Edited by dcgregorya

I'm fine with Healers heal and hybrid healing if it's unique and not overpowered.

Of course you're fine with your class getting it and my class not getting it. Why wouldn't you be in favor of an advantage? I'm in favor of you not being able to attack but me being able to. That'd make my life really easy. /sarcasm

We're talking about DPS sorc not heal sorc. Please learn to read. If you die when someone blows hard on you how do you think gunslingers feel? You've got better defensive cooldowns than we do...sprint and self heal...

Only reason why sorc heal "can" be OP is the -0.5 talent. If you don't get that talent the self heal is fairly balanced.

Of course you're fine with your class getting it and my class not getting it. Why wouldn't you be in favor of an advantage? I'm in favor of you not being able to attack but me being able to. That'd make my life really easy. /sarcasm

Sorry but what people like you ask for just makes all classes cookie cutter. "He has a heal! I want a heal!" Every class has somthing unique, it just needs to be balanced. I would love to lose some of my utilities for other class spells but then id be back wow.

He said that DPS-specs with a heal can outheal the DPS of other classes.

I said to prove it. I can't outheal DPS direct damage... and i'm heal spec

Edited by AntoniusDelitan

/irony on

Yeah I've encountered it too! Someone just walked around a Pillar waited there a bit and used some instant 15sec channeled imba heal that healed him from 1%-100%!!! Because some lazy DPS, not me of course since i am naturally not a bad player, just gave them the time to do it.

/Irony off

Sorry but what people like you ask for just makes all classes cookie cutter. "He has a heal! I want a heal!" Every class has somthing unique, it just needs to be balanced. I would love to lose some of my utilities for other class spells but then id be back wow.

Self healing isn't unique. By giving it to only healers, it would be unique. You're the one arguing against uniqueness - not me.

Edited by dcgregorya

/irony on

Yeah I've encountered it too! Someone just walked around a Pillar waited there a bit and used some instant 15sec channeled imba heal that healed him from 1%-100%!!! Because some lazy DPS, not me of course since i am naturally not a bad player, just gave them the time to do it.

/Irony off

Yeah, I can't prevent the heal because I'm lazy - not because there's a million stupid pillars in most warzones...If you can't LoS someone and get off 1-2 heals then you're bad at the game - what do you want me to tell you? CC them, heal. Root them, heal. If they root you, CC them. Etc.

If you're not bad, a self heal is an amazing tool - and that's exactly why you want to keep it and you don't want marauders and snipers to have it. Because you realize how much of an advantage it is and you want to keep it for yourself.

If it was really that useless, why care about it enough to post on this thread?

Edited by dcgregorya

I certainly think having "some" offhealing adds utility to a class. With that said one of 2 things (or possibly both) needs to happen to the current model:

1. Healing for offspecs becomes incredibly inefficient such that they won't do it unless absolutely necessary

2. Healing for offspecs probably needs to go down by about 25%

The problem with this is how do you differentiate between a "healer" and hybrid. Do you just kill off hybrid healing builds the way blizzard did with specializations? Do you make the balance with a healing talent deep in their tree? Regardless of what route should be taken I agree something needs to be done.

Edited by Orangeaccord

You mean like at 35m, where a gunslinger can hit me but I can't hit him?

You mean like at 35m, where a gunslinger can hit me but I can't hit him?

hahahhahah omg 5 METER IS SUCH A VAST DIFFERENCE....

if you could you would see that most sniper go in closer range because 30-35 range is worthless because people can escape range easier and also hide ebhind los...