Remove Hutball

Badhand

Remove Hutball.

I can only assume that such a lackluster game experience remains in the product due to internal political relationships between the guy who came up with it and the rest of the development team.

Hurt his feelings. Do it quick, like a band-aid. I'm sure he'll do a better job next time after having learned the tragic mistakes of this crappy PvP field.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Remove Hutball.

I can only assume that such a lackluster game experience remains in the product due to internal political relationships between the guy who came up with it and the rest of the development team.

Hurt his feelings. Do it quick, like a band-aid. I'm sure he'll do a better job next time after having learned the tragic mistakes of this crappy PvP field.

Hutball is the best one there is!

Huttball relies on more teamwork than the other two so the quality of the match depends on the quality of the *team*, not *players*.

As such it can be brilliant or annoying as hell, depending who you get teamed with.

Personally I love it though.

Huttball is the best match right now; void star and civil war are very good, but there is just a feel to huttball that skill and team work are more important.

Crazy aoe guy can win void star and so can crazy dot guy; same for civil war.

Edited by solnar_xan

Huttball relies on more teamwork than the other two so the quality of the match depends on the quality of the *team*, not *players*.

As such it can be brilliant or annoying as hell, depending who you get teamed with.

Personally I love it though.

The warzone Relies more on certan classes, teamwork comes in second to that everytime. Sure, u can win without any forceusers on ur team but it's alot harder and they have to suck.

Edited by Typheran

Whatever. I'm glad you guys enjoy it. Here's a juice box and some crayons. Get nuts.

If they could just make a field selection option, we could all be happy. Until then, I refuse to take flak for quitting that crappy play field.

Huttball is indeed the best (imo), most original warzone. They only problem with it, which is likely the reason so many people don't like it, is that many of us are forced to play it ~80% of the time. This is the result of faction imbalance along with this being the only current warzone that can put you against your own faction.

Hopefully when the new warzone is released, huttball will become more bearable for people.

Edited by Endur

Yeah why there at it

Remove lightsabers

Remove 3rd person view

Remove questing

Remove gear

Remove cc

Remove knock backs

Remove healers

Remove blaster replace with m4 carbines

Remove forums

Remove ......

Okay I'm trolling, moving on...;)

Edited by Irishbrewed

Huttball is the only original and intelligent pvp thing BW did, why would anyone in their right mind want to remove it? If you only like the other warzones go play them in other games where they are far less buggy and far more fun to play (and exist in some similar incarnation any decent game with pvp).

Huttball represents everything BW did right (and should continue to do) in regards to PvP.

Edited by PandaVello

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.