1.1.4, good to fix exploits but...

Geewiz

Your bone will be given as soon as they figure out whether they should scrap marauders or not after making them worthless with "buffs" that nerf it pretty heavily or just not fixing a form that is key to one of the specs.

ps. this isn't a suggestion bioware don't move it to the suggestion forum abyss and ignore it when an entire advanced class is broken and tank threat really needs to be fixed too.

Edited by Masterdeathh

I'm an assassin tank level 50. I have never been put aside for being something else than powertech. It's the first time i hear of this. Might be happening on other servers tho.

I'm curious tho, juggernauts are tanking ok if played correctly. At least from what i experienced myself by playing with some of them.

I do receive the comment that i'm taking more damage than juggs and powertechs. Not really surprised since i'm in light gear. Yet i'm still able to main tank EV so it must not be that bad.

Edited by Kemeros

I would REALLY like to see the devs throw the JUGG tanks a bone.

I keep hearing things like "3 for HM FP, need tank, only powertechs"

That is something specific to your server. My main is a PT, but when I develop my alt, I would never consider discriminating against Juggs. In fact, as a PT I've played with Juggs on occasion in open world questing, and have found them to be powerful characters.

We use two Juggs in NM 8 Mans and our 16 Mans....

Oh and a Sin.

Edited by Cirayne

We have one PT and one Jugg tank. The Jugg usually is the MT. Can't say I see much difference between the two other than our Jugg will complain about AoE threat.

Don't Sin's have a higher health pool and self healing to make up for taking more damage?

While that sucks, I've managed to tank hard mode FE, BP, and BT as a Vengy Jugg in tank gear. One time I ran FE with DPS Sin, Healing Sorc and DPS Merc, and another time we subbed out the DPS Merc for a DPS Operative. BT can be tanked by anything with a tank stance and basic level 50 tanking gear, and BP/FE require some careful on some pulls but HM FP groups should be using CC when applicable anyway. It's stupid to think the tank is going to control all the adds; the DPS should be burning down the weaks and standards while the tank corrals the silvers. The golds should be CC'ed and save for last, to be burned one at a time.

I'm pretty happy with the class. The damage output in all 3 trees are very nice when you get the proper itemizations for each and the utility of each tree is also pretty decent on the whole.

The only thing I feel that needs to be addressed for jugs is making their mitigation somewhat more comparable to others, and this can be done by adjusting how defense works.

Other then that, best class in game, in my biased opinion.