New US PVE servers requested

DoctorBeckett

I've been watching the server page and I noticed the US PVE servers are filling up fast. Please put more up... PLEASE!!!

I've been preaching this for the last few hours, its really not fun sitting in queues / fighting for mobs for mediocre quests.

All PvE servers are getting loaded

Come on Bioware, we already saw you had about 7 new PvE servers lined up yesterday, when are they coming out. Just 1-2 would help!

And then in three months people will be clamoring to close or merge servers. Be realistic; other people, many many many other people are wanting to play this game just as much as you do. It's better to suffer through a queue for a few days than to get established on a server, get to high level then suddenly it's dead.

And then in three months people will be clamoring to close or merge servers. Be realistic; other people, many many many other people are wanting to play this game just as much as you do. It's better to suffer through a queue for a few days than to get established on a server, get to high level then suddenly it's dead.

This is Star Wars. I don't see that happening.. XD

Merging servers is fine, that's a reactive solution, as opposed to indifference.

Though personally, I'm relaxed, because well, I'm waiting for a server name that I really like, so I'm kinda not bothered. I spent my time picking my character cosmetics, and now I'm waiting for it to resolve.

The problem is that there are still many people who want to play with friends who are already on these packed servers. There are just going to be even more jumping on. We need some new servers to alleviate the load a bit, not to mention there is still plenty who will join on the 20th. It's way to early to worry about server mergers and such.

I've been preaching this for the last few hours, its really not fun sitting in queues / fighting for mobs for mediocre quests.

All PvE servers are getting loaded

Come on Bioware, we already saw you had about 7 new PvE servers lined up yesterday, when are they coming out. Just 1-2 would help!

I haven't even been invited to play yet.. But I know the ques can be frustrating.

I will 2nd this motion, but will add that at least 1 new East Coast RP-PVP server too. I don't mind playing on Jung, but having just gotten in EGA today, would rather roll on a new RPPVP server than wait in que taking up someone else's place who already has a developed character here. /shrug If not, then no thing, I can que it up if necessary. Roger roger. Edited by wonderhawk

Rockjaw Stephen Reid

@

@Wbjohns1 That crew is here 24/7 in shifts. If we need more servers, we'll add them. Queues are to be expected right now.

Okay, they're needed... lets go

Exactly! I want a PvE west coast server and they are all full and most of us west coasters aren't even off work yet to get on! :eek:

Get some more servers please!!!!

Merging servers is fine, that's a reactive solution, as opposed to indifference.

Noooo, far from it. Merging or consolidating servers is usually a red flag to a dying title in the MMO world which spreads like wild fire. Throw too many in day one and you overshoot for six months down the road and you end up with ghost servers and a 'damned if you do, damned if you don't' situation.

This is why Blizzard is reluctant to merge even their most under populated servers in WoW and why countless MMOs which have done this are no longer on the map.

Edited by Rustweaver

I know there are enough players who want to start on a new server / get off their current one. So we all have to wait a until tomorrow with our thumbs up our behinds because Bioware cant be hassled into activating a server tonight? :(

I know there are enough players who want to start on a new server / get off their current one. So we all have to wait a until tomorrow with our thumbs up our behinds because Bioware cant be hassled into activating a server tonight? :(

I know, *** are they waiting for? Its 5pm here on the west coast and ALL PVE servers are full.

Edited by blckhood