Come Play With Almar & Get Free Stuff!

Almar

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With 75 players answering the call, do you need more? Wouldn't want to outnumber the Empire! They'd all rage-quit, and we'd be all alone with nobody to fight!

Well the republic fleet station has about 60 people in it at primetime and last i heard the empire had 130. So yeah, we're still very much behind!

This is one of the nicest guys you'll meet. Me and a friend joined a few days back and he totally hooked us up. It's a really friendly and active guild - and I've never played a good guy in any game where I had a choice - but this seems like a great opportunity to learn and become a better player. Way to go Almar!

Dr-Phil

This is one of the nicest guys you'll meet. Me and a friend joined a few days back and he totally hooked us up. It's a really friendly and active guild - and I've never played a good guy in any game where I had a choice - but this seems like a great opportunity to learn and become a better player. Way to go Almar!

Dr-Phil

Why thank you! Although I won't say I am the nicest guy ever, I'm actually shocked someone is even calling me nice! =P

I will of course hook everyone up who comes over, if I forget to send you the credits when you first come over just let me know and ill be sure to send you them once you remind me! I want to make the switch over to Kathol Rift as comfortable as possible for everyone!

I joined Last night and My Vanguard is now lvl11!

I also Liked Your FB earlier so am anticipating some free credits tonight ;)

I tried my hand at PVP on the Server too before Logging and us Reps were always outnumbered so we still need more peeps willing to run a few BGs!

Thanks for the invite - Already had a good time Leveling with Arthax who joined up at the same time as me.

I joined Last night and My Vanguard is now lvl11!

I also Liked Your FB earlier so am anticipating some free credits tonight ;)

I tried my hand at PVP on the Server too before Logging and us Reps were always outnumbered so we still need more peeps willing to run a few BGs!

Thanks for the invite - Already had a good time Leveling with Arthax who joined up at the same time as me.

You'll have to send a tell to Almar when you see him online for some free stuff, He has the most credits of my characters so he will be your best bet for some free goodies! (or just remind me when I am leveling Zelik and I'll mail you some goodies when I am in town!

This is intriguing!

What TZ are you in Almar?

(Sry if this question has been asked and answered before in this thread!)

I am EST but I am usually only for insane amounts of time, anywhere from 10am to 4am EST you can catch me on

I am EST but I am usually only for insane amounts of time, anywhere from 10am to 4am EST you can catch me on

Ahh, so you're not on EU time then...overcomeable..but..not really!

Anyway, I think you're doing the right thing and doing it well!

Keep it up mate!