Come Play With Almar & Get Free Stuff!

Almar

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Made my character and joined the guild on Friday night. Was amazed to see so many people in the newbie zone at one time (38 on Ord Mantell). Grouped up with another new guild member and we were done with all the quests including heroics in about two hours. Moved on to Corousant and it was basically the same thing. Lots of people and most LFG's answered within a few minutes. The longest it took me to get a group was about 20 minutes due to where it was (heroic in The Works). Have quickly moved past Taris and on to Nar Shada but still encountering the same thing - lots of people in each zone (not just in the guild) who are willing to group and help each other. Enjoying this server and this guild.

Made my character and joined the guild on Friday night. Was amazed to see so many people in the newbie zone at one time (38 on Ord Mantell). Grouped up with another new guild member and we were done with all the quests including heroics in about two hours. Moved on to Corousant and it was basically the same thing. Lots of people and most LFG's answered within a few minutes. The longest it took me to get a group was about 20 minutes due to where it was (heroic in The Works). Have quickly moved past Taris and on to Nar Shada but still encountering the same thing - lots of people in each zone (not just in the guild) who are willing to group and help each other. Enjoying this server and this guild.

Happy to hear you like it!

As for Kathol Rift, our server, we do seem to have a giant low-end population. Most people seem to be still leveling up and not at level 50 yet

Happy to hear you like it!

As for Kathol Rift, our server, we do seem to have a giant low-end population. Most people seem to be still leveling up and not at level 50 yet

If everyone who is playing on the low end keeps grouping and cooperating, it should not be long before there are more lvl 50 ppl running around. Since I know the smuggler story line, I can skip a lot of the dialog and travel faster knowing what quests are where. Should take me about three weeks to get back up to lvl 50.

If everyone who is playing on the low end keeps grouping and cooperating, it should not be long before there are more lvl 50 ppl running around. Since I know the smuggler story line, I can skip a lot of the dialog and travel faster knowing what quests are where. Should take me about three weeks to get back up to lvl 50.

Happy to have you aboard! And everyone else! So far up to 30 people have answered this post and joined me on Kathol Rift!

how would you feel about picking someone up that is only home for 5 weeks at a time. I currently work offshore on a 5 week on 5 week off rotation. I currently have a 50 sent on a different server which seems to be a low pop server too so when they make it avail, i would be willing to swap servers with her but until then, i would be willing to make a toon on the server and join you guys. I ended up having to do everything solo before and finding others to run flashpoints seemed to be like pulling teeth.

Also sent you a PM

Edited by haliy

I've only been on the server and in the guild for a few days now, but Pyre is full of GREAT people! From what I've seen so far people are really helpful and more than willing to lend a hand. The server is also really nice, so if you're on the fence just stop on by and give it a try!:t_biggrin:

how would you feel about picking someone up that is only home for 5 weeks at a time. I currently work offshore on a 5 week on 5 week off rotation. I currently have a 50 sent on a different server which seems to be a low pop server too so when they make it avail, i would be willing to swap servers with her but until then, i would be willing to make a toon on the server and join you guys. I ended up having to do everything solo before and finding others to run flashpoints seemed to be like pulling teeth.

Also sent you a PM

That is perfectly ok with me. My guild will never be an elitest you have to be online now or in xxx amount of time or you'll be removed type of guild. We're a do what you find fun guild and dont let anyone tell you differently.

You're more than welcome aboard!

I've been looking for a home for a Republic character, this sounds like a good place to hang as much as any :)

Hoping there will be late nighters on (Aussie and all :o)

I am usually on late, hope to see you soon! =)

Just wanted to pop in and applaud the effort you are making, most people seems content to just switch servers when the one they are playing on dies, but you actually fight it! Good job :)

Must say that I'm tempted to switch aswell, since my server is pretty much dead, but since I'm playing from the EU I'll have to pass...

But once again, good job! :)

Aye, what the previous poster said; good going!

Am in a nice guild (Resolution, Rogue Moon - PVE EU side) so have no need myself, but this is a great thread.

You seem like a good bunch!

If I was playing in the US, I'd come knocking on your door.

(And not because of the free stuff, but because of the prosa; more guilds could benefit from actually telling people how they roll)

Thank you all for the positive feedback! I am glad you applaud my efforts of fighting the server's population issues. I won't lie it was tempting as hell to switch the the empire side and level up again so I could actually find groups but I fought the urge!

I hope to see more and more of you over here as time goes on!

Just wanted to pop in and say how much I enjoy the server and guild so far. I've done a couple WZ's with guildies, and joined up with some others for planet quests. It's a great group of helpful folks. Thanks again for all your help.

Now, to get the economy really going so I can find enough mods/enhancements for my gear. :)

'Skipper'

'Smuggler'barbie'

'Satra'

Edited by Jedi_Barbie

Just wanted to pop in and say how much I enjoy the server and guild so far. I've done a couple WZ's with guildies, and joined up with some others for planet quests. It's a great group of helpful folks. Thanks again for all your help.

Now, to get the economy really going so I can find enough mods/enhancements for my gear. :)

'Skipper'

'Smuggler'barbie'

'Satra'

Hey Skipper! Glad you're enjoying everything so far, it's a pleasure having you and everyone else aboard. Hopefully this becomes a permanent home for everyone and everyone enjoys their time spent on the server!

I would like to take you up on your offer. I have rolled a scoundrel named kami'ughn. I hope that the server is as friendly as you say it is. I am looking for a new home

Send anyone in Pyre a tell, we'll invite you then we can get you some free stuff! =D